Pros and Cons of A Super Thin Skin Hair System
At LaVivid, we have full skin hair systems in four different thickness options. Our thickness options include: Ultra-thin (0.02mm), Super thin (0.04mm), Thin (0.1mm) and Skin (0.12mm). The thinner the base is, the more transparent it will be and subsequently, the shorter time it will last. Today we are going to talk about our super thin skin hair system, and what the benefits and drawbacks of a super thin hair system is.
Our super thin hair system is called Mirage Toupee for Men.
Here are the pros of Mirage toupee:
- The base measures 0.04 mm and it is feels just right without feeling too thin or too thick.
- The hair in the front hairline is v-looped and there are no knots at all, so the front hairline looks very natural.
3. The hair density transitions from thinner to fuller to resemble real hair. The hair at the very front is slightly thinner and it becomes thicker gradually towards the middle. This transition was designed to look realistic so that people wouldn’t notice if it wasn’t your real hair.
4. The hair density is 95%. Mirage is not for those who are looking for super thick hair. However, this factor is regarded as a benefit because 95% is just right and natural for many people. Oftentimes, wearing a hair system too thick in density is a dead giveaway. Here is one of our ambassadors wearing this Mirage toupee.
Here are the cons of this mirage toupee:
- It is super thin, so it is not as strong as some of our other hair systems that are made with mono. When you apply and remove the hair system, you need to handle it gently or you could tear the base.
- Also because of Mirage being so thin, it can only last 2-3 months with the correct care and maintenance. So, it is not for those who are looking to only replace their hair system once or twice a year. But if you maintain it carefully, its life span can also exceed the expected life.
Here is another customer who wears LaVivid Mirage super thin skin hair system and he has been wearing this style since he tried the Mirage system for the first time two years ago.
From above picture you can see how the curl of Mirage looks like in person. It also be straightened because it is human hair.
Mirage is a very good choice if this is your first time you wear a hair system. Reason one is that it provides the most natural front hairline. Reason two is that it is a full skin base, so it stays on the head very firmly, so you won't experience the lifting edges as in lace hair systems, and this helps a lot especially for beginner wearers. For a beginner wearer, lifting edges can be really annoying. Reason three is that it has 95% low density, so it is not very thick hair and won't be a big change for you, so you can get used to it very easily. People all love beauty, if they are not comfortable being bald, then hair system is a good choice.
If you have any questions regarding men’s hair systems or you need help to choosing the right style, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to help.
Related Super Thin Hair System Article:
Hair knowledge and shopping guide. Liquid adhesive or glue is often used to bond hair replacement systems with a skin base. For thin skin or ultra-thin skin hair systems, it is important to be careful not to tear the skin base when removing the adhesives...[get more about How to Remove Adhesive off A Thin Skin Base Hair System]
Hair knowledge and shopping guide. When it comes to thin skin hair systems, the first question is often ‘how thin would you like your hair system?’ at LaVivid we have several skin thickness options to choose from...[get more from What Thin Skin Hair Systems for Men Are Like In Person]
Hair knowledge and shopping guide. Thin skin hair systems provide you with a cover on your head when you have thin skin. You may have thin skin caused by bruises or injuries or simply aging. This may have caused you to look different and you are getting concerned about your appearance...[get more about The Knowledge of Thin Skin Hair Systems]
Recommended Super Thin Hair System Production:
Eros men's hair systems provide the most airy, skintight fit and super comfortable feel since they have the thinnest base among LaVivid's skin hair systems...[get more about Men's Most Natural Looking Hair Systems Near Me - Lavividhair]
Mirage male toupee offers you the most secure fit and there is no need to worry about it falling off. Get any hot men's hairstyle with a toupee...[get more about Men's Toupee for Hair Thinning Celebrities - Lavividhair]
LaVividHair is seeking for blog contributors who know and love hair. If you know alternative hair or hair related accessories, if you have great understanding of hair trends and fashion, if you are expert in hair care, if you have any experience with salons or celebrities, if you would like to share your experience to help people just like you make the right choice, now contact us at email@example.com to be a blog contributor. Let’s discuss the details then.