Mirage Toupee for Men | Full Super Thin Skin Base | Celebrities ChoiceTP1804
Mirage is a very popular style among skin hair systems. Mirage is made of poly paper all over. The cap base offers you a transparent and super thin skin feel that will blend in with your own skin seamlessly. V-looping ventilation method is used in the front 1/8'' of the cap base which creates the most realistic front hairline. Micro-knots are used for the rest of the base, simulating natural hair growth just like your own hair. Mirage yields the most secure fit and you don't have to worry about it coming loose or slipping off.
The hairline of Mirage is CC shape.
Toupee is the easiest solution for men who are experiencing hair loss. With men's toupee, you can achieve any hot men's hairstyle with the help of a hairstylist.
FAQs for Mirage:
- Q: Can I cut the base if it is too large for me?
A: Yes, you definitely can. For this one, you can cut as much as you want.
- Q: Are there any other colors available for this one?
A: Yes, Mirage has 65 colors in stock ranging from black, brown, blonde to gray hair colors. If you cannot find the color you want in the color drop down list, please contact email@example.com and our people will check for you.
- Base Design
- Full Super Thin Skin
- Base Size
- Hair Length
- Hair Density
- Hair Type
- Indian Remy Human Hair
- Curl & Wave
- Body Wave - 28 mm Rod Size
- Hair Style
- Free Hair Style
- Bleached Knots
- No Knots All Over The Base
- Replacement Period
- 4-6 Months
- Base Thickness
- 0.04 - 0.05 mm
Full Super Thin Skin
Hair is v-looped in the front creating a super natural hairline
0.04 - 0.05 mm skin yields a skintight feel
It has a super natural front hairline and with a transitional hair density
'It has a same natural-looking hairline with Eros and the base is more strong' says Michael
The colour is still a fantastic match. Hairline is still completely invisible. Its actually more comfortable than my old system.
Mirage Toupee for Men |Full Super Thin Skin Base |Celebrities Choice
1B - Off Black
1B10 - Off Black with 10% Gray Hair
2 - Darkest Brown
3 - Dark Brown
4 - Medium Brown
5 - Cool Toned Brown
6 - Chestnut Brown
7 - Lightest Brown
440 - Medium Brown with 40% Gray Hair
2020 - Dark Ash Blonde with 20% Gray Hair
365 - Dark Brown with 65% Gray Hair
HOW TO APPLY A HAIR SYSTEM
1. Shave the top of head
2. Trim the rest hair
3. Clean the scalp
4. Cut the base to matched size if necessary and apply the hair system
5. Apply liquid adhesive on the front hairline
6. Cut and styled
Ya its amazing. I have long hair and starting to get a receding hairline and this Lavivid toupee gives me hope. This system is still in super full hair and I’ve had it for 3 months. I love it and I like the kind of very the textured look and this works for me. Very nice hair and my stylist did a great job too.
This one is my first lavivid hair system and I'm really soudisfat because the quality is amazing soft and looks very natural..service is good Also and very fast delivery I loved thankyou
I bought this piece like a mont ago but I was waiting to do my first maintenance in order to provide a review. This piece is fantastic, the quality of the hair is extremely good. The skin is not that thin or thick, is just the right thickness and the front line looks very natural. It is very resistance, so no hair was lost during my first removal for maintenance. This is my third hair replacement, and my first one with lavivid and I finally found the right piece for me.
This was my first ever hairpiece with LaVivid. Tina answered all my questions, and helped me choose the right unit. The unit arrived in a classic black box (very fancy). Tina also referred me to hairstylist who is based in LA who cut and styled my Hairsystem. I am one happy customer, that I ended up ordering 2 other units and a custom unit. Due to the pandemic, and shortage in my hair color, I tried buying from another company. Nothing compares to the the quality of LaVivid. You can easily tell the difference when you touch the hairpiece, after washing the hairpiece and even weeks of use. Lavivids Hairsystem is quality!
With the mirage I was very satisfied. Of course some hair did fall out but its normal given it's now 4 month. But I had no base tears and almost no shedding. My previous systems from elsewhere lasted only 2 months in wearable condition so a big plus for that
The match was perfect, and my guest said it was the most natural feeling base he has tried so far and the quality of the hair itself was uncanny.
I am a 72 year old who has been wearing a piece for 5 years.
I received my new piece and brought it to my hairdresser today. It is by far the most realistic I have ever had. Just like your own hair. Perfect color and texture. Feels and looks like my own hair with a real scalp
I will be a returning customer. Thank you!
The Mirage super think skin hair system is a great unit , easy to wear and very natural looking, it is my first order with lavivid hair and will definitely order more. A+++
This was the first hair system I wore from Lavivid and to sum it up, it's pretty much perfect. The hair is very soft and natural feeling and is easy to style, the density is perfect for someone in the 25-35 range, and the base is just the right thickness to be both easy to handle and undetectable at the hairline. I even wore it out and about on a hot summer day (bonded with got2b) and had no issues whatsoever with fairly heavy sweating.
I live in a place that gets up to 110 degrees F in the summer, and even with this on, it feels the same as if I had nothing on at all. It is not scratchy or anything. After about 30 minutes, once it's on, you don't even notice it.
I would highly recommend this, as it lasts longer than the thinner system, and looks just as good (if not better, since it has a higher density of hair). I use a middle part for my hair style and so even with a part and an exposed hairline, it is invisible.
The ONLY thing you need to watch out for, is make sure you're gentle when brushing or cutting, as to not over stretch the skin. I would recommend getting it cut by Lavivid and not doing it yourself so you do not damage the skin by stretching it. Doing so can make the hair come out easier, and once the hair starts falling out a ton, the hairline becomes less realistic. Also make sure to condition the hair often. Remember, this is not real hair, it does not have your bodies natural oils to keep it healthy.
If you're careful and take care of your system, this hair will look 100% real without a doubt for at least 4 months (how long I've had mine). Passing 4 months, it depends on how you've been treating your hair if it will remain looking good or if you may need to start thinking about when to get your next system.
I'm a 52 year old professional and can say with all honesty that I've rarely ever received such good customer service. Love this hair, love the products and outstanding service.
I was a little surprised with the poly paper base, because the other system that I have, that's not from LaVivid, that has a poly perimeter, it's maybe it's just, like, a thicker kind, but it feels different than this one, and this one, I mean, it feels totally fine to me. It is very thin and comfortable. I don't even really notice that I have it on.
I went to hair club for man and they wanted like 3,000 for that same thing you are showing us crazy I never went back. I have found my perfect hair here. Will definitely come back.
Sometimes it's better to give in to the silver than fight it. Loving my new hair and 80/20 for 2020. My hairstylist did an amazing job as always.
I received my lavivid system today. Perfect timing; not only was it my birthday, but I had just taken my other hair off to clean, lol! I put the new one on today, and so far, so good! :)
I love wearing this piece and have ordered this same style many times. I want to try other styles but I am not sure whether I can make it work so well like this one. It might look different or might need different bonding method, etc. I think I will stick with this style for a while.
Ever since I found Lavivid, I have been ordering from them. They have the best quality hair systems with the best prices available. They are really helpful and the communications I had with them are always effective. Can't recommend them any more. Choose them and you won'd be disappointed.
I spent a lot of time thinking whether to try a hair system. I have to say once it was cut and put on it has been AMAZING. I’m one to be worried about my purchase but I’m glad I got this one. This thing has restored my confidence in myself.
So far the best I've had. The base is very thin but not too thin to break while cleaning. Hair density is just perfect! Not too thick not too thin. Front and side hairlines blend in just like its my natural hairline. The hair color matches my own hair very well. I am very happy with this purchase! The delivery is really fast too!
SHIPPING OPTIONSTransportation Time Only
|US Ground||7-10 Business days||$8.95 (Free with your purchase over $99)|
|International||10-15 Business day||$29.89|
*Please note that international shipping cannot be upgraded.
*Business days refer to Monday to Friday
Need signature request service
- The signature request service box is pre-selected during checkout.
- We recommend selecting Signature Service when you place your order.
- Signature service is mandatory for all international shipping orders and orders with high value products.
- If the signature request is waived or you have signature exemption agreement with FedEx, DHL or TNT, LaVivid will no longer be responsible for any lost or damaged packages.
RETURN BY CARRIER
Your package will be returned by carrier if:
- You have requested signature service, and no one is available to sign for the package after three separate attempts to deliver, the carrier will return the package back to us.
- The delivery address you entered in our system is not reachable.
If your package was not successfully delivered and is returned to us by the carrier, we offer a free first-time reshipment. If returned to us for a second time, there will be an additional $8.95 shipping cost ($29.89 for international orders) for a reshipment.
FORCE MAJEURE DELAYS
LaVivid makes it our priority to deliver orders on time as promised. However, we cannot provide shipping cost refunds in the case of national crises, holidays, natural disasters, carrier delays or other circumstances where the delay is beyond our control.
COUNTRIES WE SHIP TO
We ship to most countries worldwide except the following Continent/countries:
Africa, Afghanistan, China, India, Iraq, Mongolia, Yemen, Belarus, Cyprus, Brazil, Chile, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TAX
For countries outside of the U.S., your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country. LaVivid is NOT responsible for any duties or taxes. For more information regarding custom policies, please contact your country's local customs office.
Orders to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Island or any APO and FPO military addresses will be shipped via USPS Regular Service only.
Monday-Friday, 9:00AM – 5:30PM PST, TEL: 626-581-9123
Monday-Friday, 5:30PM – 2:30AM PST, TEL: 909-895-6421
We are happy to accept returns and exchanges on all eligible products within 30 days of delivery. If you are not satisfied with your purchase and wish to make a return, please return it in its original packaging and follow our return policy.
WHAT ARE ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS?
- Are in the same condition you received them (unaltered, unworn, undamaged, containing no signs of wear, styling products or odor)
- Have all tags on them and are in their original packaging
- Item(s) are returned within 30 days of the order delivery date
- Custom orders and Clearance items are ineligible products
We can’t accept ineligible products and they will be returned to you at your cost.
- We allow one free exchange on all eligible products within 30 days from the date the order is delivered.
- If you want to exchange the order a second time, there is a 5% restocking fee.
- If the exchange item(s) costs more than your first order, we will contact you to obtain the payment difference for the additional amount. Any exchange balance will be refunded onto your original payment method.
- You can change your order at any time before it has been shipped for free. Once it has been shipped and it is on its way to you, it cannot be changed or canceled.
- If you are not satisfied with your exchange, you can return it for a refund or initiate a second exchange.
- All customers are responsible for their own return shipping costs for any returns or exchanges.
- Monetary Refund
- 1) All refunds are subject to a restocking fee
- Item value $150 or Less: $10 restocking fee
- Item Over $150: $15 restocking fee
- Item Over $500: $30 restocking fee
- 2) Monetary refunds will be refunded back to your original form of payment that you used to purchase the order.
- Refunds are processed 5 to 7 business days after your return has been received. Please allow a further 7 business days for your refund to appear on your bank statement before contacting us. Please note that any delays in processing your refund back to your account may be due to your financial banking institution.
- 3) Express shipping costs, international shipping costs and any other third-party fees are non-refundable.
- If you paid for the shipping cost with your order, this shipping cost will be deducted from your total refund amount. If your order had free shipping, a fee of $8.95 ($29.89 for international orders) will be deducted from your final refund amount to cover the shipping.
- Any refused international packages and international automatic returns (including Canada) will incur a 30% restocking fee of the total order amount.
- Store Credit Refund
No restocking fee for a store credit refund. (store credit cannot be refunded to your credit or debit card).
- You can cancel your order at any time before it has been shipped free of cost.
- Once your order has been shipped and is on its way to you, it cannot be canceled. If you don’t want it anymore, please follow our return policy to return your order.
- Go to ‘ORDER HISTORY’ and find the order you wish to return
- Click on ‘RETURN ITEMS’
- Select item to return & choose exchange or refund options
- Write down your return reason and make the RMA slip
- Return the product to the provided address
Contact us if you need any help:
626-581-9123 ( Mon-Fri 9:00am – 5:30pm PST )
909-895-6421 ( Mon-Fri 5:30pm – 2:30am PST )