TRANSPORTATION TIME ONLY
*Please note that international shipping cannot be upgraded.
*Business days refer to Monday to Friday
- The signature request service box is pre-selected during checkout.
- We recommend selecting Signature Service when you place your order.
- Signature service is mandatory for all international shipping orders and orders with high value products.
- If the signature request is waived or you have signature exemption agreement with FedEx, DHL or TNT, LaVivid will no longer be responsible for any lost or damaged packages.
Return by CARRIER
Your package will be returned by carrier if:
- You have requested signature service, and no one is available to sign for the package after three separate attempts to deliver, the carrier will return the package back to us.
- The delivery address you entered in our system is not reachable.
If your package was not successfully delivered and is returned to us by the carrier, we offer a free first-time reshipment. If returned to us for a second time, there will be an additional $8.95 shipping cost ($29.89 for international orders) for a reshipment.
FORCE MAJEURE DELAYS
LaVivid makes it our priority to deliver orders on time as promised. However, we cannot provide shipping cost refunds in the case of national crises, holidays, natural disasters, carrier delays or other circumstances where the delay is beyond our control.
COUNTRIES WE SHIP TO
We ship to most countries worldwide except the following Continent/countries:
Africa, Afghanistan, China, Russia, India, Iraq, Mongolia, Yemen, Belarus, Cyprus, Brazil, Chile, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TAX
For countries outside of the U.S., your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country. LaVivid is NOT responsible for any duties or taxes. For more information regarding custom policies, please contact your country's local customs office.
Orders to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Island or any APO and FPO military addresses will be shipped via USPS Regular Service only.
Route is a third-party application, that allows customers to buy the shipping insurance for all orders. Route ensures protection of customers’ shipment in case of lost or stolen. LaVivid won't be responsible for any lost or stolen packages.
In order to apply for Route's Shipping Insurance, you are given the option to add the insurance during check out. If you apply for Route's Shipping Insurance, you will receive an email with instructions on how to file a claim if necessary.
You can also proceed to file a claim here.
Claims for orders lost in transit must be filed no later than 30 days from the last available tracking update.
Claims for stolen orders must be filed within 15 days from the date your package was marked delivered.
Visit Route's FAQs to learn more.
Monday-Friday, 9:00AM – 5:30PM PST, TEL: 833-879-0279