A Wonderful Change to Get A Free Hair System
THANKSGIVING is just around the corner and it is a perfect time to say THANK YOU to all of the LaVivid families. We are humbled and grateful for all the love and support LaVivid has been shown. As a way to say thank you, we are giving away THREE Hair systems!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Follow lavivid_hairreplacementsystem on Instagram and LIKE the giveaway announcement post.
- Comment ‘I want a free Mirage hair system’ or ‘I want a free Coeus hair system’ or ‘I want a free Helios hair system’ depending on the hair system you want.
- Tag a friend of yours in the comment
1. Share our giveaway post to your feed or story and tag @lavivid_hairreplacementsystem.
- This #Giveaway runs from Nov 5 to Nov 12. We will choose three winners at random and winners will be announced on Nov 19 on @lavivid_hairreplacementsystem.
- We will then contact you on Instagram to discuss the hair color you want and then arrange the shipping.
We are giving away 3 hair systems this time and they are Mirage, Helios, and Coeus.
- Mirage is our Best Seller
- Mirage is a 0.04-0.06mm super thin skin unit and it offers the most natural hairline
- Mirage’s density is not thick or too thin. It works for most people.
- Helios is a full lace base unit and it is very breathable
- It is a good option for people who sweat a lot or have an oily scalp
- Helios offers a natural hairline especially for people who have a dark skin tone
- Durable skin base
- It is for people who like thick hairstyle
- Salon and stylists’ favorite
Contact us if any questions about this activity through email@example.com.
LaVividHair is seeking for blog contributors who know and love hair. If you know alternative hair or hair related accessories, if you have great understanding of hair trends and fashion, if you are expert in hair care, if you have any experience with salons or celebrities, if you would like to share your experience to help people just like you make the right choice, now contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be a blog contributor. Let’s discuss the details then.