Among all the lace hair systems, Helios uses swiss lace and it is the thinnest and lightest lace available on the market. Helios has a base made entirely of transparent Swiss lace, with hand-sewn lines to ensure better shape and durability. The swiss lace is soft and will offer you the most natural-looking front hairline. Each hair is hand-tied onto the lace base, creating natural hair movement. Made from Indian Remy Human hair, which is in super fine quality and soft yet strong, it ensures you a 4-6 months replacement period. All the knots in the front hairline are perfectly bleached and the hair looks just like it is growing out from your scalp. Helios has a breathable base, that can even be worn in hot weather or during exercise.
Do you have an active lifestyle and spend much of your time sweating? Wearing Helios, you no need to worry about any itching situation or getting rashes. You will still look hot while exercising in a gym or outdoors.
Before you apply a new lace hair system, make sure you wash the lace base first. A layer of conditioner is added onto the lace base during production to keep it in a good condition and it needs to be washed off before you apply tapes or glue because this layer of conditioner prevents tape or glue from sticking. You can use Dawn dish soap to wash the base.
FAQs for Helios:
- Q: Can I cut the base if it is too large for me?
A: Yes, you definitely can. For this one, you can cut as much as you want.
- Q: Are there any other colors available for this one?
A: Yes, Helios has 64 colors in stock ranging from black, brown, blonde to gray hair colors. If you cannot find the color you want in the color drop down list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our people will check for you.
- Base Design
- Full Swiss Lace - Breathable and soft
- Base Size
- Hair Length
- Hair Density
- Hair Type
- Indian Remy Human Hair
- Curl & Wave
- Slight Wave - 30 mm Rod Size
- Hair Style
- Free Hair Style
- Bleached Knots
- Yes for Front Hairline
- Replacement Period
- 4-6 Months
Transparent Swiss Lace| Breathable and light
All knots are well bleached
First choice for a humid climate or active lifestyle
Helios has a very natural front hairline
The hair looks it grows out from your scalp
'I really like Helios. It is my favorite' says Nate
I really loved and a lot of friends said that is amazing and nobody can see that Im using a toupee.
1 - Jet Black
1B - Off Black
1B10 - Off Black with 10% Gray Hair
1B20 - Off Black with 20% Gray Hair
2 - Darkest Brown
3 - Dark Brown
17 - Darkest Beige Blonde
18 - Dark Beige Blonde
20 - Dark Ash Blonde
20R - Dark Ash Blonde with One Shade Lighter
1B65 - Off Black with 65% Gray Hair
1B80 - Off Black with 80% Gray Hair
HOW TO APPLY A HAIR SYSTEM
1. Shave the top of head
2. Trim the rest hair
3. Clean the scalp
4. Cut the base to matched size if necessary and apply the hair system
5. Apply liquid adhesive on the front hairline
6. Cut and styled
I bought my own system last weekend from Lavivid. My partner helped me to put it on and then I took it upon myself to do the rest. Who knew this could be so much work. Whew!! Weee!! However, I'm glad I did it. I'm a former professional hairstylist so I was able to cut and style it like I wanted. It looks amazing and it's well worth it. I feel so much better, I love it!
I really love surfing, es really my passion, but I started losing my hair when I’m 30...I was thinking on wearing a surf cap and maybe a swimming pool cap, but when I take it off, I’m sure I will get a look from other people around me. Last month, I bought Lavivid toupee and wore it. It’s so durable and fits well whether I’m taking a bath or surfing.
For me...the thinning stage when I was young was the worst trying to hide it...once I tried Helios Hair System from Lavivid and I would be not constantly worried about my thinning stage and people noticing anymore. I think I look awesome with the system and the hair with my eyes is amazing. Thank you..
I waited more than 2 months for this hairpiece but it is totally worth it. The stitching is nicely performed and the knots are not so visible even in the back. Will buy again.
This hairpiece is the best I have ever had. It is sooo good. The base is a perfect fit and very comfortable. The hair is lovely with no shedding.
SHIPPING OPTIONSTransportation Time Only
|US Ground||7-10 Business days||$8.95 (Free with your purchase over $99)|
|International||10-15 Business day||$29.89|
*Please note that international shipping cannot be upgraded.
*Business days refer to Monday to Friday
Need signature request service
- The signature request service box is pre-selected during checkout.
- We recommend selecting Signature Service when you place your order.
- Signature service is mandatory for all international shipping orders and orders with high value products.
- If the signature request is waived or you have signature exemption agreement with FedEx, DHL or TNT, LaVivid will no longer be responsible for any lost or damaged packages.
RETURN BY CARRIER
Your package will be returned by carrier if:
- You have requested signature service, and no one is available to sign for the package after three separate attempts to deliver, the carrier will return the package back to us.
- The delivery address you entered in our system is not reachable.
If your package was not successfully delivered and is returned to us by the carrier, we offer a free first-time reshipment. If returned to us for a second time, there will be an additional $8.95 shipping cost ($29.89 for international orders) for a reshipment.
FORCE MAJEURE DELAYS
LaVivid makes it our priority to deliver orders on time as promised. However, we cannot provide shipping cost refunds in the case of national crises, holidays, natural disasters, carrier delays or other circumstances where the delay is beyond our control.
COUNTRIES WE SHIP TO
We ship to most countries worldwide except the following Continent/countries:
Africa, Afghanistan, China, India, Iraq, Mongolia, Yemen, Belarus, Cyprus, Brazil, Chile, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TAX
For countries outside of the U.S., your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country. LaVivid is NOT responsible for any duties or taxes. For more information regarding custom policies, please contact your country's local customs office.
Orders to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Island or any APO and FPO military addresses will be shipped via USPS Regular Service only.
Monday-Friday, 9:00AM – 5:30PM PST, TEL: 626-581-9123
Monday-Friday, 5:30PM – 2:30AM PST, TEL: 909-895-6421
We are happy to accept returns and exchanges on all eligible products within 30 days of delivery. If you are not satisfied with your purchase and wish to make a return, please return it in its original packaging and follow our return policy.
WHAT ARE ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS?
- Are in the same condition you received them (unaltered, unworn, undamaged, containing no signs of wear, styling products or odor)
- Have all tags on them and are in their original packaging
- Item(s) are returned within 30 days of the order delivery date
- Custom orders, pre-cut orders and Clearance items are ineligible products
We can’t accept ineligible products and they will be returned to you at your cost.
- We allow one free exchange on all eligible products within 30 days from the date the order is delivered.
- If you want to exchange the order a second time, there is a 5% restocking fee.
- If the exchange item(s) costs more than your first order, we will contact you to obtain the payment difference for the additional amount. Any exchange balance will be refunded onto your original payment method.
- You can change your order at any time before it has been shipped for free. Once it has been shipped and it is on its way to you, it cannot be changed or canceled.
- If you are not satisfied with your exchange, you can return it for a refund or initiate a second exchange.
- All customers are responsible for their own return shipping costs for any returns or exchanges.
- Monetary Refund
- 1) All refunds are subject to a restocking fee
- Item value $150 or Less: $10 restocking fee
- Item Over $150: $15 restocking fee
- Item Over $500: $30 restocking fee
- 2) Monetary refunds will be refunded back to your original form of payment that you used to purchase the order.
- Refunds are processed 5 to 7 business days after your return has been received. Please allow a further 7 business days for your refund to appear on your bank statement before contacting us. Please note that any delays in processing your refund back to your account may be due to your financial banking institution.
- 3) Express shipping costs, international shipping costs and any other third-party fees are non-refundable.
- If you paid for the shipping cost with your order, this shipping cost will be deducted from your total refund amount. If your order had free shipping, a fee of $8.95 ($29.89 for international orders) will be deducted from your final refund amount to cover the shipping.
- Any refused international packages and international automatic returns (including Canada) will incur a 30% restocking fee of the total order amount.
- Store Credit Refund
No restocking fee for a store credit refund. (store credit cannot be refunded to your credit or debit card).
- You can cancel your order at any time before it has been shipped free of cost.
- Once your order has been shipped and is on its way to you, it cannot be canceled. If you don’t want it anymore, please follow our return policy to return your order.
- Please note that custom orders cannot be cancelled once they have been placed.
- Go to ‘ORDER HISTORY’ and find the order you wish to return
- Click on ‘RETURN ITEMS’
- Select item to return & choose exchange or refund options
- Write down your return reason and make the RMA slip
- Return the product to the provided address
Contact us if you need any help:
626-581-9123 ( Mon-Fri 9:00am – 5:30pm PST )
909-895-6421 ( Mon-Fri 5:30pm – 2:30am PST )