Coeus Men's Hair Replacement Unit | Full Thin Skin Base | Men's Hairstyle for Curly HairTP1902
Coeus skin hair system has poly thin skin all over the base. The base thickness is 0.08mm -0.10mm. It offers you a second-skin feel as well as a secure fit. Coeus is easy to apply and remove.
The hair used for Coeus is remy indian human hair. Remy hair refers to hair with intact cuticle and all cuticles flow in the same direction from root to tip. Indian human hair, European hair, and Asian hair all have remy hair and non-remy hair. Remy hair is much more healthy, smooth and less likely to tangle or mat.
Both tapes and glue work for attaching Coeus. Coeus has a medium thick poly base and this makes it easy for you to apply tape/glue or remove tape/glue residues.
Statistics show that more than 70% of men have various degrees of hair loss after they turn 30. Men's hair replacement units are becoming more and more popular nowadays. Compared to other hair loss solutions like taking medicines or hair transplant, men's hair system is the quickest and the most non-harmful way to cover hair loss.
- Base Design
- Full Thin Skin
- Base Size
- Hair Length
- Hair Density
- Hair Type
- Indian Remy Human Hair
- Curl & Wave
- Slight Wave - 30 mm Rod Size
- Hair Style
- Free Hair Style
- Replacement Period
- 6-9 Months
- Base Thickness
- 0.10 - 0.12mm
Base thickness is 0.10-0.12mm. Transparent but also strong.
Middle thickness for a full thin base. Not too thick or too thin.
How the hair looks like out of the box and you need to take it to a salon to get it installed and styled
'I am super impressed by the poly skin' says Isaac
I love the hair. It is fantastic!
1 - Jet Black
1B - Off Black
1B10 - Off Black with 10% Gray Hair
1B20 - Off Black with 20% Gray Hair
2- Darkest Brown
4 - Medium Brown
6 - Chestnut Brown
7 - Lightest Brown
HOW TO APPLY A HAIR SYSTEM
1. Shave the top of head
2. Trim the rest hair
3. Clean the scalp
4. Cut the base to matched size if necessary and apply the hair system
5. Apply liquid adhesive on the front hairline
6. Cut and styled
You guys are my favorite! Ordered 4 times till now and I am happy for each purchase!
Excellent quality, the unit looks great! It would be great if lavivid had a store in my city. I went to several salons and they couldn’t help me apply the hair system until I found a salon and drive 1 hour to there. The result is good, I am very satisfied with the final result!!! I am enjoying it.
Despite the coronavirus, the shipment was quick. This was done over a period of five days. The communication with customer service was great. After purchasing, I have the opportunity to correct my mailing address. I washed it before use, the curls were good and the front matched with a realistic hairline. I would definitely buy hair from this supplier next time, buying this hair can save time, save effort, easy to manage, and look realistic and super soft.
Just got my system today. I got to say out of all systems i been ordering of the internet fare and wide . No one has come close to the quality and beautiful work as Lavivid hair. I bought the skin 115 % hair density medium brown it was just right for me i did not need to thin the hair .Or in most cases for a medium light density wear the system backwards cause there was not enough hair in front cause medium density was always to think from front to back.. With yours i could wear it the way it should be...I do all the cutting in my self and it only took me one hour were other ones took 3-4 hours .When i found your site i was not gonna buy one cause you did not use hair dye to color your systems..But i thought i would give you a chance and very glad i did. Thank you so much and Lavivid will be where i get my systems from now on...Thank you.again..
Thank you for a great unit it's the best i had it's my first system from you. I bought a lot of systems some were good others were a waist of money and time .. But yours was just what i was looking for . I always bought stock systems but the densities were ether to thick or to thin. When i found your site i was looking at the skin systems cause there easier to work with . I saw you had one with a 115 % hair density just what i needed ..So i took a chance and ordered one from you..I have to say its the best hair system i ever received the density was just what i wanted not to thick or thin . 115 % density should be the medium and 110 % should be the medium light . I been around the block and read a lot of peoples comment ..They always complain the medium 130 % is to thick And also the 120 %..And they complain the medium light is just that to light..The one i just bought is how most should be made 115 % density it would save time and money for the seller and buyer..That's just my opinion.. As long as i can buy this unit i just bought 115 % density i will stay being another happy customer and the price stay around the same..I will always but from Lavivid...God Bless.
Thank you @lavivid_hairreplacementsystem for making my husband's wedding dreams come true! Here is a before and after of my husband wearing the LAVivid system. With this one, we purchased the silicone base instead of lace because of the dirt collection he experienced with lace while working a manual labor job. This system was so realistic, it blended right in with his skin! The confidence boost my husband experienced was honestly my favorite part.
Second time order here, seller is nice the product is exactly as described, the system is thin and no shiny. very nice for this price!! Will try the lace base the next time for comparison.
It does require a lot of practices and playing and you will find out the tricks and know how to make the hairline look the best of it. Now I enjoy mine very much.
Love this thin poly unit. I wear my hair back and it seems to get a dark line like hair or dust is collecting. I have discovered a few tricks on my own. Now my hairline is always clean.
I haven’t found any problem with the toupee and exercise. But I have found one is that of my two toupees which are made from skin base and lace base, the lace base one breathes better and is nicer during exercise. The skin base, although it looks a little better at the hairline doesn’t breathe and leaves my scalp sweaty and I think isn’t well suited for sweating and exercise. So now I will wear the skin base toupee and remove it every day especially when I work out. I like the hairline of the skin base toupee better but the I like the breathability of the lace toupee better and think its ok to keep it on for several days even with workouts and after showering and washing it.
Have ordered many times. Chose the wrong color by mistake this time. The customer service person contacted me to confirm whether I want to stick with my old hair color. Great customer service. Save a lot of trouble for me. Big thanks
Love the gray mixed hair color. It matches with my own hair perfectly. However, I had a hard time finding a professional stylist to get it fitted but finally found one does this. Love the result. I feel good about myself with the hair and I am happy I bought it and will come back again.
A good hair system is not enough. You have to find a professional hairstylist to apply and cut the hair for you to make it look good. Well, I didn't know that at first but I really wanted to give it a try. I learned a lot tips from youtube videos and now I am more and more experienced at it. It was hard at first but much easier for me now.
I have purchased many different toupees but this one is without a doubt the best. It doesn't shed as my old pieces do and I have worn it for a month and it still looks like when I first got it. I will definitely purchase another one when this one decides to wear out !!
SHIPPING OPTIONSTransportation Time Only
|US Ground||7-10 Business days||$8.95 (Free with your purchase over $99)|
|International||10-15 Business day||$29.89|
*Please note that international shipping cannot be upgraded.
*Business days refer to Monday to Friday
Need signature request service
- The signature request service box is pre-selected during checkout.
- We recommend selecting Signature Service when you place your order.
- Signature service is mandatory for all international shipping orders and orders with high value products.
- If the signature request is waived or you have signature exemption agreement with FedEx, DHL or TNT, LaVivid will no longer be responsible for any lost or damaged packages.
RETURN BY CARRIER
Your package will be returned by carrier if:
- You have requested signature service, and no one is available to sign for the package after three separate attempts to deliver, the carrier will return the package back to us.
- The delivery address you entered in our system is not reachable.
If your package was not successfully delivered and is returned to us by the carrier, we offer a free first-time reshipment. If returned to us for a second time, there will be an additional $8.95 shipping cost ($29.89 for international orders) for a reshipment.
FORCE MAJEURE DELAYS
LaVivid makes it our priority to deliver orders on time as promised. However, we cannot provide shipping cost refunds in the case of national crises, holidays, natural disasters, carrier delays or other circumstances where the delay is beyond our control.
COUNTRIES WE SHIP TO
We ship to most countries worldwide except the following Continent/countries:
Africa, Afghanistan, China, India, Iraq, Mongolia, Yemen, Belarus, Cyprus, Brazil, Chile, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TAX
For countries outside of the U.S., your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country. LaVivid is NOT responsible for any duties or taxes. For more information regarding custom policies, please contact your country's local customs office.
Orders to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Island or any APO and FPO military addresses will be shipped via USPS Regular Service only.
Monday-Friday, 9:00AM – 5:30PM PST, TEL: 626-581-9123
Monday-Friday, 5:30PM – 2:30AM PST, TEL: 909-895-6421
We are happy to accept returns and exchanges on all eligible products within 30 days of delivery. If you are not satisfied with your purchase and wish to make a return, please return it in its original packaging and follow our return policy.
WHAT ARE ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS?
- Are in the same condition you received them (unaltered, unworn, undamaged, containing no signs of wear, styling products or odor)
- Have all tags on them and are in their original packaging
- Item(s) are returned within 30 days of the order delivery date
- Custom orders and Clearance items are ineligible products
We can’t accept ineligible products and they will be returned to you at your cost.
- We allow one free exchange on all eligible products within 30 days from the date the order is delivered.
- If you want to exchange the order a second time, there is a 5% restocking fee.
- If the exchange item(s) costs more than your first order, we will contact you to obtain the payment difference for the additional amount. Any exchange balance will be refunded onto your original payment method.
- You can change your order at any time before it has been shipped for free. Once it has been shipped and it is on its way to you, it cannot be changed or canceled.
- If you are not satisfied with your exchange, you can return it for a refund or initiate a second exchange.
- All customers are responsible for their own return shipping costs for any returns or exchanges.
- Monetary Refund
- 1) All refunds are subject to a restocking fee
- Item value $150 or Less: $10 restocking fee
- Item Over $150: $15 restocking fee
- Item Over $500: $30 restocking fee
- 2) Monetary refunds will be refunded back to your original form of payment that you used to purchase the order.
- Refunds are processed 5 to 7 business days after your return has been received. Please allow a further 7 business days for your refund to appear on your bank statement before contacting us. Please note that any delays in processing your refund back to your account may be due to your financial banking institution.
- 3) Express shipping costs, international shipping costs and any other third-party fees are non-refundable.
- If you paid for the shipping cost with your order, this shipping cost will be deducted from your total refund amount. If your order had free shipping, a fee of $8.95 ($29.89 for international orders) will be deducted from your final refund amount to cover the shipping.
- Any refused international packages and international automatic returns (including Canada) will incur a 30% restocking fee of the total order amount.
- Store Credit Refund
No restocking fee for a store credit refund. (store credit cannot be refunded to your credit or debit card).
- You can cancel your order at any time before it has been shipped free of cost.
- Once your order has been shipped and is on its way to you, it cannot be canceled. If you don’t want it anymore, please follow our return policy to return your order.
- Go to ‘ORDER HISTORY’ and find the order you wish to return
- Click on ‘RETURN ITEMS’
- Select item to return & choose exchange or refund options
- Write down your return reason and make the RMA slip
- Return the product to the provided address
Contact us if you need any help:
626-581-9123 ( Mon-Fri 9:00am – 5:30pm PST )
909-895-6421 ( Mon-Fri 5:30pm – 2:30am PST )