Thor Men's Lace Toupee | Full French Lace Base | Suitable for Humid ClimateTP1803
Among lace hair systems, Thor is comparatively stronger and can last longer. Thor has a base made entirely of French lace, with reinforced stitching lines to create a well-fitting shape. The french lace is soft, light, breathable but also strong and durable. Thor offers you the most natural front hairline and the most comfortable fit. Made from 100% Indian Remy human hair, the hair is high-quality, healthy and strong. Thor is completely hand-tied, offering natural hair movement. Single knots are on the front 1/2'' of the hairpiece and double knots elsewhere.
All the knots in the front hairline are bleached to create an undetectable front hairline to look like your own hair is growing out from your scalp. The French lace can be customized to any size to fit your needs. If you exercise often, Thor is your best choice as it is very breathable.
Before you apply a brand new full lace hair system, there is one step that you don't want to skip. You need to wash off the layer of special conditioner on the base which is added in the factory, otherwise, your hair system won't stick to tapes or glue. People usually use Dawn dish soap to wash the base.
- Base Design
- Full French Lace
- Base Size
- Hair Length
- Hair Density
- Hair Type
- Indian Remy Human Hair
- Curl & Wave
- Slight Wave - 30 mm Rod Size
- Hair Style
- Free Hair Style
- Bleached Knots
- Yes for Front Hairline
- Replacement Period
- 4-6 Months
Full french lace | Total breathable
French lace is soft, light but also strong and durable
Total hand made work | Hair moves like your own hair would
Reinforced stitching lines to create a well-fitting shape
'Everybody around me says I look a lot younger wearing the hair system. Two weeks in I am surprised how natural it looks, how light it feels, how easy to live with it'. Says Csaba.
I tried this hair system open minded and I am glad I did.
1 - Jet Black
1B - Off Black
1B10 - Off Black with 10% Gray Hair
1B20 - Off Black with 20% Gray Hair
2 - Darkest Brown
3 - Dark Brown
4 - Medium Brown
7 - Lightest Brown
5 - Cool Toned Brown
17 - Darkest Beige Blonde
18 - Dark Beige Blonde
20 - Dark Ash Blonde
HOW TO APPLY A HAIR SYSTEM
1. Shave the top of head
2. Trim the rest hair
3. Clean the scalp
4. Cut the base to matched size if necessary and apply the hair system
5. Apply liquid adhesive on the front hairline
6. Cut and styled
I've been looking around the net for some long hair systems but they're not really available for easy purchase, been growing my hair long for over a year but it's not much volume up top and getting worse so thinking about going the hair system route. And finally I bought a Thor hair system with the size of 7''×9'' from Lavivid, it's very breathable. This is a good experience.
As a balding man myself, also one who started shedding when I was 16, I get how hard it is. The tricky truth is, now as a 30 year old man, it still isn't any easier. I want to get a system done so I bought a toupee from LaVivid. The hair system is very breathable and thin and it's a great experience for me.
I have bought Thor hair from Lavivid and just did this last week with the help of a stylist and absolutely love it!!! Hair looks so natural and amazing...Had a thyroid issue and lost most of my hair in my 30s. Now 48 and look 28, wife loves it and noticed all the winks and smiles from other women. I will continue to buy this.
Amazing hair unit of LaVivid. Best look yet.. looks natural, totally fits my style.
This is my second unit and I just have to say this hair thing has changed my life. My confidence is out of sight. Im obsessed. I feel so much better about myself. I have had balding hair since I was 18 and I'm 42 now. I am so grateful. At first I wS super skeptical about hair pieces but this is so natural and easy. Its worth every penny. I love love love it.
SHIPPING OPTIONSTransportation Time Only
|US Ground||7-10 Business days||$8.95 (Free with your purchase over $99)|
|International||10-15 Business day||$29.89|
*Please note that international shipping cannot be upgraded.
*Business days refer to Monday to Friday
Need signature request service
- The signature request service box is pre-selected during checkout.
- We recommend selecting Signature Service when you place your order.
- Signature service is mandatory for all international shipping orders and orders with high value products.
- If the signature request is waived or you have signature exemption agreement with FedEx, DHL or TNT, LaVivid will no longer be responsible for any lost or damaged packages.
RETURN BY CARRIER
Your package will be returned by carrier if:
- You have requested signature service, and no one is available to sign for the package after three separate attempts to deliver, the carrier will return the package back to us.
- The delivery address you entered in our system is not reachable.
If your package was not successfully delivered and is returned to us by the carrier, we offer a free first-time reshipment. If returned to us for a second time, there will be an additional $8.95 shipping cost ($29.89 for international orders) for a reshipment.
FORCE MAJEURE DELAYS
LaVivid makes it our priority to deliver orders on time as promised. However, we cannot provide shipping cost refunds in the case of national crises, holidays, natural disasters, carrier delays or other circumstances where the delay is beyond our control.
COUNTRIES WE SHIP TO
We ship to most countries worldwide except the following Continent/countries:
Africa, Afghanistan, China, India, Iraq, Mongolia, Yemen, Belarus, Cyprus, Brazil, Chile, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TAX
For countries outside of the U.S., your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country. LaVivid is NOT responsible for any duties or taxes. For more information regarding custom policies, please contact your country's local customs office.
Orders to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Island or any APO and FPO military addresses will be shipped via USPS Regular Service only.
Monday-Friday, 9:00AM – 5:30PM PST, TEL: 626-581-9123
Monday-Friday, 5:30PM – 2:30AM PST, TEL: 909-895-6421
We are happy to accept returns and exchanges on all eligible products within 30 days of delivery. If you are not satisfied with your purchase and wish to make a return, please return it in its original packaging and follow our return policy.
WHAT ARE ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS?
- Are in the same condition you received them (unaltered, unworn, undamaged, containing no signs of wear, styling products or odor)
- Have all tags on them and are in their original packaging
- Item(s) are returned within 30 days of the order delivery date
- Custom orders, pre-cut orders and Clearance items are ineligible products
We can’t accept ineligible products and they will be returned to you at your cost.
- We allow one free exchange on all eligible products within 30 days from the date the order is delivered.
- If you want to exchange the order a second time, there is a 5% restocking fee.
- If the exchange item(s) costs more than your first order, we will contact you to obtain the payment difference for the additional amount. Any exchange balance will be refunded onto your original payment method.
- You can change your order at any time before it has been shipped for free. Once it has been shipped and it is on its way to you, it cannot be changed or canceled.
- If you are not satisfied with your exchange, you can return it for a refund or initiate a second exchange.
- All customers are responsible for their own return shipping costs for any returns or exchanges.
- Monetary Refund
- 1) All refunds are subject to a restocking fee
- Item value $150 or Less: $10 restocking fee
- Item Over $150: $15 restocking fee
- Item Over $500: $30 restocking fee
- 2) Monetary refunds will be refunded back to your original form of payment that you used to purchase the order.
- Refunds are processed 5 to 7 business days after your return has been received. Please allow a further 7 business days for your refund to appear on your bank statement before contacting us. Please note that any delays in processing your refund back to your account may be due to your financial banking institution.
- 3) Express shipping costs, international shipping costs and any other third-party fees are non-refundable.
- If you paid for the shipping cost with your order, this shipping cost will be deducted from your total refund amount. If your order had free shipping, a fee of $8.95 ($29.89 for international orders) will be deducted from your final refund amount to cover the shipping.
- Any refused international packages and international automatic returns (including Canada) will incur a 30% restocking fee of the total order amount.
- Store Credit Refund
No restocking fee for a store credit refund. (store credit cannot be refunded to your credit or debit card).
- You can cancel your order at any time before it has been shipped free of cost.
- Once your order has been shipped and is on its way to you, it cannot be canceled. If you don’t want it anymore, please follow our return policy to return your order.
- Please note that custom orders cannot be cancelled once they have been placed.
- Go to ‘ORDER HISTORY’ and find the order you wish to return
- Click on ‘RETURN ITEMS’
- Select item to return & choose exchange or refund options
- Write down your return reason and make the RMA slip
- Return the product to the provided address
Contact us if you need any help:
626-581-9123 ( Mon-Fri 9:00am – 5:30pm PST )
909-895-6421 ( Mon-Fri 5:30pm – 2:30am PST )