Poseidon is a durable silk hair system. Poseidon has a Silk top base, with 1" of Thin PU around the perimeter. For the Silk top, a tri-layer system is used, meaning that when the hair is knotted, the knots are concealed between the layers, the hair is then injected through the silk material making the knots 100% invisible and giving the illusion that the hair is actually growing out from your own scalp.
The hairline looks just like your scalp. When people are looking down to your head, they wouldn't notice it is not your hair. The hair looks just like it grows out from your scalp.
Among all the different hair system bases, Poseidon has the most durable base. The combination of silk base in the center and thick poly around makes it strong enough to last you at least 8 months.
You might are concerned about the front hairline to be not natural with this thick poly edge. Actually the medium density hair can cover the front hairline perfectly and make it undetectable.
FAQs for Poseidon:
- Q: Can I cut the base if it is too large for me?
A: Not really on this model. You can only cut a little bit to make some adjustments. The silk base in the middle itself has 3 layers and the poly around it perfectly conceals the 3 layers together. If you cut all the poly off, the system is not usable anymore. Poseidon has 3 sizes available in stock and they are 6’’x8’’, 7’’x9’’ and 8’’x10’’. Choose the closest size to your need.
- Q: Can I wear my hair back with Prometheus?
A: Not recommended. The Poly in the perimeter is not the thinnest and might be noticed if you wear your hair back. Please consider a thin poly or a lace front hair unit to wear the hair combed back.
- Q: Are there any other colors available for this one?
A: Two colors are in stock for this one and they are 1B Off black and Natural Human Hair Black. For any other colors, we can customize for you.
4. Q: Is Poseidon breathable?
A: Even though the base of Poseidon has 3 layers, it is very breathable. It might is not so breathable as a one-layer lace base, but it is much more breathable than a poly/skin base. So if you sweat a lot or work out frequently, your scalp can breathe freely with Poseidon.
- Base Design
- Silk Base with PU in Perimeter
- Base Size
- Hair Length
- Hair Density
- Hair Type
- Indian Remy Human Hair
- Curl & Wave
- Hair Style
- Free Hair Style
- Bleached Knots
- No Knots All Over The Base
- Replacement Period
- 8-12 Months
Poseidon has a Silk top base, with 1" of Thin PU around the perimeter
The knots 100% invisible and giving the illusion that the hair is actually growing out from your own scalp.
Base is strong and durable
It has the most realistic hairline
Natural human hair black
HOW TO APPLY A HAIR SYSTEM
1. Shave and clean the hair thinning area that needs to be covered
2. Prepare your head for the installation
3. Apply tape/glue
4. Apply the hair system
5. Cut the base to your size if necessary
6. Haircut and styling
I really like it, it has the perfect density for me, it is very thin and breathable. Also looks super natural. Another reason is that I can use it for a long tome, very durable and economical. Love it.
I wanted to tell you that I already received my custom hair system and I am very impressed, it exceeded all my expectations, it was just as I had visualized it, and the quality is incredible, I am really stunned with the result. I haven't been able to install it yet, but I'm already immensely happy.
I just got home from salon with first attempt at a LaVivid hair system. It looks so realistic and makes me look younger than before. Hair is really important to a person. I want to be perfect for my daughter's wedding and the toupee makes me regain confidence, great work!
I received system and I am very impressed with system quality and also a hair cut. Love it!
That looks amazing after installation. The color match is perfect. The style is natural. look great. You would never even suspect it was a system if I don’t tell you. LaVivid did a great job. Hope the price could be cheaper/.
SHIPPING OPTIONSTransportation Time Only
|US Ground||7-10 Business days||$8.95 (Free with your purchase over $99)|
|International||10-15 Business day||$29.89|
*Please note that international shipping cannot be upgraded.
*Business days refer to Monday to Friday
Need signature request service
- The signature request service box is pre-selected during checkout.
- We recommend selecting Signature Service when you place your order.
- Signature service is mandatory for all international shipping orders and orders with high value products.
- If the signature request is waived or you have signature exemption agreement with FedEx, DHL or TNT, LaVivid will no longer be responsible for any lost or damaged packages.
RETURN BY CARRIER
Your package will be returned by carrier if:
- You have requested signature service, and no one is available to sign for the package after three separate attempts to deliver, the carrier will return the package back to us.
- The delivery address you entered in our system is not reachable.
If your package was not successfully delivered and is returned to us by the carrier, we offer a free first-time reshipment. If returned to us for a second time, there will be an additional $8.95 shipping cost ($29.89 for international orders) for a reshipment.
FORCE MAJEURE DELAYS
LaVivid makes it our priority to deliver orders on time as promised. However, we cannot provide shipping cost refunds in the case of national crises, holidays, natural disasters, carrier delays or other circumstances where the delay is beyond our control.
COUNTRIES WE SHIP TO
We ship to most countries worldwide except the following Continent/countries:
Africa, Afghanistan, China, India, Iraq, Mongolia, Yemen, Belarus, Cyprus, Brazil, Chile, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TAX
For countries outside of the U.S., your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country. LaVivid is NOT responsible for any duties or taxes. For more information regarding custom policies, please contact your country's local customs office.
Orders to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Island or any APO and FPO military addresses will be shipped via USPS Regular Service only.
Monday-Friday, 9:00AM – 5:30PM PST, TEL: 626-581-9123
Monday-Friday, 5:30PM – 2:30AM PST, TEL: 909-895-6421
We are happy to accept returns and exchanges on all eligible products within 30 days of delivery. If you are not satisfied with your purchase and wish to make a return, please return it in its original packaging and follow our return policy.
WHAT ARE ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS?
- Are in the same condition you received them (unaltered, unworn, undamaged, containing no signs of wear, styling products or odor)
- Have all tags on them and are in their original packaging
- Item(s) are returned within 30 days of the order delivery date
- Custom orders, pre-cut orders and Clearance items are ineligible products
We can’t accept ineligible products and they will be returned to you at your cost.
- We allow one free exchange on all eligible products within 30 days from the date the order is delivered.
- If you want to exchange the order a second time, there is a 5% restocking fee.
- If the exchange item(s) costs more than your first order, we will contact you to obtain the payment difference for the additional amount. Any exchange balance will be refunded onto your original payment method.
- You can change your order at any time before it has been shipped for free. Once it has been shipped and it is on its way to you, it cannot be changed or canceled.
- If you are not satisfied with your exchange, you can return it for a refund or initiate a second exchange.
- All customers are responsible for their own return shipping costs for any returns or exchanges.
- Monetary Refund
- 1) All refunds are subject to a restocking fee
- Item value $150 or Less: $10 restocking fee
- Item Over $150: $15 restocking fee
- Item Over $500: $30 restocking fee
- 2) Monetary refunds will be refunded back to your original form of payment that you used to purchase the order.
- Refunds are processed 5 to 7 business days after your return has been received. Please allow a further 7 business days for your refund to appear on your bank statement before contacting us. Please note that any delays in processing your refund back to your account may be due to your financial banking institution.
- 3) Express shipping costs, international shipping costs and any other third-party fees are non-refundable.
- If you paid for the shipping cost with your order, this shipping cost will be deducted from your total refund amount. If your order had free shipping, a fee of $8.95 ($29.89 for international orders) will be deducted from your final refund amount to cover the shipping.
- Any refused international packages and international automatic returns (including Canada) will incur a 30% restocking fee of the total order amount.
- Store Credit Refund
No restocking fee for a store credit refund. (store credit cannot be refunded to your credit or debit card).
- You can cancel your order at any time before it has been shipped free of cost.
- Once your order has been shipped and is on its way to you, it cannot be canceled. If you don’t want it anymore, please follow our return policy to return your order.
- Please note that custom orders cannot be cancelled once they have been placed.
- Go to ‘ORDER HISTORY’ and find the order you wish to return
- Click on ‘RETURN ITEMS’
- Select item to return & choose exchange or refund options
- Write down your return reason and make the RMA slip
- Return the product to the provided address
Contact us if you need any help:
626-581-9123 ( Mon-Fri 9:00am – 5:30pm PST )
909-895-6421 ( Mon-Fri 5:30pm – 2:30am PST )