Eros Men's Hair System | Full Ultra Thin Skin Base | Businessmen's ChoiceTP1802
Eros has micro-thin skin all over the base. The thickness of the base only measures 0.02-0.03 mm. It creates a super comfortable skintight feel on the head and you wouldn't notice it while wearing it. The hair is v-looped throughout and the knots are totally invisible.
Eros is the best men's hair system and it is a choice of the most businessmen. With the undetectable hairline and the skintight fit, you don't need to worry about your hair anymore and it will help you take back control in the challenging business world.
FAQs for Eros:
- Q: Can I cut the base if it is too large for me?
A: Yes, you definitely can. For this one, you can cut as much as you want.
- Q: Are there any other colors available for this one?
A: Yes, Eros has 69 colors in stock ranging from black, brown, blonde to gray hair colors. If you cannot find the color you want in the color drop down list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our people will check for you.
- Base Design
- Full Ultra Thin Skin - Skin and airy feel
- Base Size
- Hair Length
- Hair Density
- Hair Type
- Indian Remy Human Hair
- Curl & Wave
- Body Wave - 28 mm Rod Size
- Hair Style
- Free Hair Style
- Bleached Knots
- No Knots All Over The Base
- Replacement Period
- 2-3 Months
- Base Thickness
- 0.02 - 0.03mm
0.02-0.03 mm ultra thin skin yields a super airy feel
It has the most natural front hairline
Hair is v-looped throughout the base|No knots at all
What the hair looks like before been cut-in and styled
'The hair is fantastic! Super natural' says Michael
My client is very satisfied with the hair system
1 - Jet Black
1B - Off Black
1B10 - Off Black with 10% Gray Hair
1B20 - Off Black with 20% Gray Hair
2 - Darkest Brown
3 - Dark Brown
4 - Medium Brown
5 - Cool Toned Brown
6 - Chestnut Brown
7 - Lightest Brown
17 - Darkest Beige Blonde
1740 - Darkest Beige Blonde with 40% Gray Hair
18 - Dark Beige Blonde
20 Dark Ash Blonde
420 - Medium Brown with 20% Gray Hair
1B80 - Off Black with 80% Gray Hair
1B65 - Off Black with 65% Gray Hair
HOW TO APPLY A HAIR SYSTEM
1. Shave the top of head
2. Trim the rest hair
3. Clean the scalp
4. Cut the base to matched size if necessary and apply the hair system
5. Apply liquid adhesive on the front hairline
6. Cut and styled
For months I've been looking for a hair system, and finally tried this unit! it is very realistic and the hairline is not visible if you get it done professionally and or know what your doing! I'm ordering my second piece now and cant wait to try a new color! They do only last 2-3 months. I highly recommend a stylist familiar with hair units for men! Over all great product! Great hairline, I wear my hair pushed back, not to hard to maintain and very good quality hair.
That Lavivid system......It amazes me how much younger I look with hair than before and I would love to try it just to freak the friends and family out. I have been bald for countless years and I am certain I would not be recognized lol...I think every bald man deserves a second chance to regain their confidence, great work!
Honestly it just surprise me cause it was the best system I ever had in my life and even my mom said that
The Eros hair system really surprised me by its total invisibility. The hair quality is outstanding!!! I always wearing the front lace hair system because I love its natural looking front hairline, until I use this super thin skin unit, I am super satisfied with my order, thank you lavivid.
Landed and arrived!!! OMG the hair looks stellar! The hairline.......amazing!!! LOL It did come slightly creased and squished.....it was super late when I looked at the piece...I will look at it better today. Hoping it does not affect the hairline. Other that that very impressive.
Packaging is super nice! Everything looks great.
im so happy with my hair unit ivan did a good job. I would like 2 purchase a couple the same unit . But i know you dont got any in stock at the moment☹☹. But ill highly appreciate it if you notify me when you restock on this hair unit i got . Thank u soo much
This unit is everything. I am obsessed with it !!! I love it it’s totally perfect amount of hair. I’m so glad I went with this one. Feels so light on the scalp.
I ordered lavivid helios for the first time and then I ordered Eros for my second order. It was just perfect and the cutting was the best. I will definitely be ordering more from lavivid. Love your guy's work.
This is an amazing system. You will certainly be happy. However, in my opinion, you are better off getting the slightly thicker .04-.05 system. It looks just as real, and it lasts a little longer and has a little thicker hair density. You can find my review on that page there as well, just look for a review by "E".
Don't get the wrong idea, this system is amazing. But personally, I prefer the slightly thicker one due to its slightly higher hair density and ability to last longer. But, either way, both systems are nearly invisible, and I have a middle part with an exposed hairline.
Great product for sure.
now I'm 4 months into using the system. Hair is still in good condition but I have cut it really short recently rather than long, colour has held up until now, I'll probably gloss it this week. Overall I'm happy
Eros has the most undetectable and realistic hairline ever. This is the only style I will wear.
It is the thinnest and most transparent hair piece. Not only the hair quality is outstanding, but also the base itself is completely undetectable. There is no lace line or any sort of line that people can see in the front. After a month of wearing, I am very happy with this hairpiece. The hair flows very well, washes very well and stays on for ages. I highly recommend.
I think the quality is good and I like the durability factor. The original hairline that came with the unit was very nice and I ended up actually plucking a little bit of it and cutting the sides so that it would match my my own needs.
Received it 3 days after I placed order. Impressive. Have been wearing it for two weeks now and it is just amazing. Cutting it myself to fit right was just a pain because the base is so thin. Hope they have one that already fits so I don't need to cut the base myself.
This truly is the best system I have ever worn. The skin is so thin and I don't feel wearing it on my head. It frees my mind. Great product.
If you are not an experienced hair system wearer, take it to a professional hair system hairstylist to do the installation and cut in for you. I purchased this one and ask a hairstylist to apply it for me. She hadn't applied a hair system before so the process didn't went very well and the hair piece was ruined in the process. I was quite annoyed but the problem is not the system itself. So I purchased another one and took it to a hair system specialist to do it for me and it worked this time. It looks amazing and I look a lot years younger. This is crazy because it looks just like my own hair.
This is my second hairpiece. Honestly the hair is of very good quality and very manageable and natural.
I went to salons and they asked me to pay between 800-1500 dollars for a toupee. I got this one a whole lot cheaper and nicer. The base is really thin and delicate. Not sure how long it will last. Hope it will last long.
I was very nervous at first thought the hair was too thin, went got it cut and styled and was blown away by how easy it was to style and how natural it looked. Will stick to this style for a while. Highly recommend.
SHIPPING OPTIONSTransportation Time Only
|US Ground||7-10 Business days||$8.95 (Free with your purchase over $99)|
|International||10-15 Business day||$29.89|
*Please note that international shipping cannot be upgraded.
*Business days refer to Monday to Friday
Need signature request service
- The signature request service box is pre-selected during checkout.
- We recommend selecting Signature Service when you place your order.
- Signature service is mandatory for all international shipping orders and orders with high value products.
- If the signature request is waived or you have signature exemption agreement with FedEx, DHL or TNT, LaVivid will no longer be responsible for any lost or damaged packages.
RETURN BY CARRIER
Your package will be returned by carrier if:
- You have requested signature service, and no one is available to sign for the package after three separate attempts to deliver, the carrier will return the package back to us.
- The delivery address you entered in our system is not reachable.
If your package was not successfully delivered and is returned to us by the carrier, we offer a free first-time reshipment. If returned to us for a second time, there will be an additional $8.95 shipping cost ($29.89 for international orders) for a reshipment.
FORCE MAJEURE DELAYS
LaVivid makes it our priority to deliver orders on time as promised. However, we cannot provide shipping cost refunds in the case of national crises, holidays, natural disasters, carrier delays or other circumstances where the delay is beyond our control.
COUNTRIES WE SHIP TO
We ship to most countries worldwide except the following Continent/countries:
Africa, Afghanistan, China, India, Iraq, Mongolia, Yemen, Belarus, Cyprus, Brazil, Chile, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TAX
For countries outside of the U.S., your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country. LaVivid is NOT responsible for any duties or taxes. For more information regarding custom policies, please contact your country's local customs office.
Orders to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Island or any APO and FPO military addresses will be shipped via USPS Regular Service only.
Monday-Friday, 9:00AM – 5:30PM PST, TEL: 626-581-9123
Monday-Friday, 5:30PM – 2:30AM PST, TEL: 909-895-6421
We are happy to accept returns and exchanges on all eligible products within 30 days of delivery. If you are not satisfied with your purchase and wish to make a return, please return it in its original packaging and follow our return policy.
WHAT ARE ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS?
- Are in the same condition you received them (unaltered, unworn, undamaged, containing no signs of wear, styling products or odor)
- Have all tags on them and are in their original packaging
- Item(s) are returned within 30 days of the order delivery date
- Custom orders and Clearance items are ineligible products
We can’t accept ineligible products and they will be returned to you at your cost.
- We allow one free exchange on all eligible products within 30 days from the date the order is delivered.
- If you want to exchange the order a second time, there is a 5% restocking fee.
- If the exchange item(s) costs more than your first order, we will contact you to obtain the payment difference for the additional amount. Any exchange balance will be refunded onto your original payment method.
- You can change your order at any time before it has been shipped for free. Once it has been shipped and it is on its way to you, it cannot be changed or canceled.
- If you are not satisfied with your exchange, you can return it for a refund or initiate a second exchange.
- All customers are responsible for their own return shipping costs for any returns or exchanges.
- Monetary Refund
- 1) All refunds are subject to a restocking fee
- Item value $150 or Less: $10 restocking fee
- Item Over $150: $15 restocking fee
- Item Over $500: $30 restocking fee
- 2) Monetary refunds will be refunded back to your original form of payment that you used to purchase the order.
- Refunds are processed 5 to 7 business days after your return has been received. Please allow a further 7 business days for your refund to appear on your bank statement before contacting us. Please note that any delays in processing your refund back to your account may be due to your financial banking institution.
- 3) Express shipping costs, international shipping costs and any other third-party fees are non-refundable.
- If you paid for the shipping cost with your order, this shipping cost will be deducted from your total refund amount. If your order had free shipping, a fee of $8.95 ($29.89 for international orders) will be deducted from your final refund amount to cover the shipping.
- Any refused international packages and international automatic returns (including Canada) will incur a 30% restocking fee of the total order amount.
- Store Credit Refund
No restocking fee for a store credit refund. (store credit cannot be refunded to your credit or debit card).
- You can cancel your order at any time before it has been shipped free of cost.
- Once your order has been shipped and is on its way to you, it cannot be canceled. If you don’t want it anymore, please follow our return policy to return your order.
- Go to ‘ORDER HISTORY’ and find the order you wish to return
- Click on ‘RETURN ITEMS’
- Select item to return & choose exchange or refund options
- Write down your return reason and make the RMA slip
- Return the product to the provided address
Contact us if you need any help:
626-581-9123 ( Mon-Fri 9:00am – 5:30pm PST )
909-895-6421 ( Mon-Fri 5:30pm – 2:30am PST )