Crius Men's Half Wig | French Lace in Center with Polyskin All Around | Must Have for TravelingTP1905
Crius is categorized into lace hair systems because the major base of Crius is lace and it has PU in perimeter. Crius has French lace in the center and 1 inch of skin PU around the perimeter. The french lace provides you with a breathable and soft feel, while the thin skin reinforces the shape of the piece and makes it easier to apply and remove the tape or glue. In the perimeter skin area, the hair is v-looped, which creates a super natural hairline.
Crius is a really good choice if you are very active and work out very frequently. The majoy base of Crius is breathable lace, so it is totally breathable. The thin skin in perimeter makes it super easy to apply tapes and remove tapes.
FAQs for Crius:
- Q: Can I cut the base if it is too large for me?
A: Yes, you can but not too much. The Poly in the perimeter of the base is around 1’’ width. If you cut it off too much, the base structure will be damaged and it won’t leave you enough room for the tapes. This style has two sizes available and they are 6.3’’x9.4’’ and 8’’x10’’. So remember to choose a closer size based on your need.
- Q: Can I wear my hair back with Crius?
A: Yes, you can. However, we do recommend you choose a lace front or a thinner skin base if you want a slicked back hairstyle. Lace front and thin skin bases (Eros or Mirage) offer a much more natural front hairline. The perimeter poly of Crius is about 0.05mm thick and it might be considered a little thick for a front hairline. If you’d like to wear a fringe or comb your hair forward, Crius is a good choice.
- Q: Are there any other colors available for this one?
A: Yes, Crius has 27 colors available in stock including black, brown, blonde and gray hair colors. If you cannot find your choice in the color drop down list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our people will check for you.
- Base Design
- Lace in Center with 1'' PU Around
- Base Size
- Hair Length
- Hair Density
- Hair Type
- Indian Remy Human Hair
- Curl & Wave
- Slight Wave - 30 mm Rod Size
- Hair Style
- Free Hair Style
- Replacement Period
- 6-9 Months
Lace in the center provides a soft and breathable feel
The PU around offers perimeter bonding and cutaway options
The hair looks extremely natural and my stylist did an amazing work in blending the hair system with my own hair!
The hair looks extremely natural and my stylist did an amazing work in blending the hair system with my own hair!
1B10 - Off Black with 10% Gray Hair
1B20 - Off Black with 20% Gray Hair
1B - Off Black
2 - Darkest Brown
3 - Dark Brown
HOW TO APPLY A HAIR SYSTEM
1. Shave the top of head
2. Trim the rest hair
3. Clean the scalp
4. Cut the base to matched size if necessary and apply the hair system
5. Apply liquid adhesive on the front hairline
6. Cut and styled
Looks amazingly great!The hairline looks so natural.
Maybe it’s just me thinking,So amazing how much younger the hair piece makes me look! I never even really thought about until I wear the hairpiece from Lavivid! How can anybody dislike this I’m 54 and lucky I’ve worn this hair system and I think this is a great thing.
I must say this is hands down the best unit I had so far. Suits perfectly and looks natural.
I did a lot of search on the Internet and I think lavividhair is a company which I can trust, so I contacted their customer service and asked their suggestions, then made my first order from them. Their customer service is really professional. The wig came very quickly, hair quality is very good.
Many thanks for the very quick delivery of my order. It only took 3 days to arrive. Very happy with the product, very nice quality and hairline. I highly recommend you give lavivid a try!
So far I'm in love with the product. I think it's high quality. The polyurethane feels like it's going to have a lot of longevity. The lace felt great as far as I could tell. Everything about the system was up to standard and I had really no problem cutting the system down installing it.
I really like this unit the hair is so soft and no tangles. I was a little hesitant because not a lot of reviews on this unit. I have to say I made right decision. It's not too thin or too thick just perfect. Overall, it is GREAT, definitely worth Buying and will be back for more!!
I love this base because it is very easy to work with. The problem I had with my olds one is that they just worns out in a very short time. This lavivid hair piece is more expensive than my old ones but I decided to give it a try. I am glad I did. When I have this one on my hand, I just realize the olds ones I had might be just a copy version of this one. You can feel the good quality just touching it. I am very satisfied. A con would be the long waiting time. I waited more than 2 weeks for this. It is just so long
I got to say out of all systems i been ordering of the internet fare and wide . No one has come close to the quality and beautiful work as Lavivid hair. Everyone has said it's the best system they have seen me wear to date.
The pu around the base makes everything easier, application, removal and cleaning. I love using tapes on the pu and the front lace and this base works with tape really well. I might need to change the tape more often than when I use glue but glue just makes the cleaning process horrible.
I enjoyed the hair quality. The thin poly in front gives me realistic hairline and that's why I pick Crius for a undetectable hairline and comfort. Only thing is that the 6.3x9.4 size is off for me in the back. a 7x9 size will be just right.
It is not easy to find a salon to fit the hair system for me but I really wanted to try one. So I chose their pre-style service and it turned out to be really good. My own hair is really thin and the system blends with my own very well. Also the price is also really fair.
My favorite style ever. I use tapes in perimeter and very easy to clean. Not like glue. Every time I use glue, it is super nasty when I remove the unit. The hair is very easy to style too.
I think their prices are very fair, and the quality is also very good, in my opinion. I definitely recommend this one to you guys if you've been wanting to try a system out, I say you know, go for it.
The smaller size fits me just perfectly. I love stock hair systems. Lots of color choices available and very quick. However, I used to purchase default sizes systems and they are too large for me and I have to cut it down to my size. Sometimes the base is not cut very nicely and even damaged. This size is just perfect for me. Saved a lot hassles.
No matter how many people told me I "look fine" bald/shaved, it wasn't me. I never had my hair short. I just got my lavivid unit and I cannot wait to get it applied. 4 day delivery to the door! Impressive!
I have only found one place that does toupee cut ins but they charge $250 for each time. Their work is good but the price is way too expensive to me. I ordered the pre-style service together with the hair system from lavivid and it is only $40. Arrived today and I put it on. I have to say it matches my own hair quite well. This is very convenient and saves a lot money.
Great product. Excellent quality and durability. I’ve been wearing this product for almost three months now with proper care and it looks like it will last a few months more. Great choice. I highly recommend it.
SHIPPING OPTIONSTransportation Time Only
|US Ground||7-10 Business days||$8.95 (Free with your purchase over $99)|
|International||10-15 Business day||$29.89|
*Please note that international shipping cannot be upgraded.
*Business days refer to Monday to Friday
Need signature request service
- The signature request service box is pre-selected during checkout.
- We recommend selecting Signature Service when you place your order.
- Signature service is mandatory for all international shipping orders and orders with high value products.
- If the signature request is waived or you have signature exemption agreement with FedEx, DHL or TNT, LaVivid will no longer be responsible for any lost or damaged packages.
RETURN BY CARRIER
Your package will be returned by carrier if:
- You have requested signature service, and no one is available to sign for the package after three separate attempts to deliver, the carrier will return the package back to us.
- The delivery address you entered in our system is not reachable.
If your package was not successfully delivered and is returned to us by the carrier, we offer a free first-time reshipment. If returned to us for a second time, there will be an additional $8.95 shipping cost ($29.89 for international orders) for a reshipment.
FORCE MAJEURE DELAYS
LaVivid makes it our priority to deliver orders on time as promised. However, we cannot provide shipping cost refunds in the case of national crises, holidays, natural disasters, carrier delays or other circumstances where the delay is beyond our control.
COUNTRIES WE SHIP TO
We ship to most countries worldwide except the following Continent/countries:
Africa, Afghanistan, China, India, Iraq, Mongolia, Yemen, Belarus, Cyprus, Brazil, Chile, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TAX
For countries outside of the U.S., your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country. LaVivid is NOT responsible for any duties or taxes. For more information regarding custom policies, please contact your country's local customs office.
Orders to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Island or any APO and FPO military addresses will be shipped via USPS Regular Service only.
Monday-Friday, 9:00AM – 5:30PM PST, TEL: 626-581-9123
Monday-Friday, 5:30PM – 2:30AM PST, TEL: 909-895-6421
We are happy to accept returns and exchanges on all eligible products within 30 days of delivery. If you are not satisfied with your purchase and wish to make a return, please return it in its original packaging and follow our return policy.
WHAT ARE ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS?
- Are in the same condition you received them (unaltered, unworn, undamaged, containing no signs of wear, styling products or odor)
- Have all tags on them and are in their original packaging
- Item(s) are returned within 30 days of the order delivery date
- Custom orders and Clearance items are ineligible products
We can’t accept ineligible products and they will be returned to you at your cost.
- We allow one free exchange on all eligible products within 30 days from the date the order is delivered.
- If you want to exchange the order a second time, there is a 5% restocking fee.
- If the exchange item(s) costs more than your first order, we will contact you to obtain the payment difference for the additional amount. Any exchange balance will be refunded onto your original payment method.
- You can change your order at any time before it has been shipped for free. Once it has been shipped and it is on its way to you, it cannot be changed or canceled.
- If you are not satisfied with your exchange, you can return it for a refund or initiate a second exchange.
- All customers are responsible for their own return shipping costs for any returns or exchanges.
- Monetary Refund
- 1) All refunds are subject to a restocking fee
- Item value $150 or Less: $10 restocking fee
- Item Over $150: $15 restocking fee
- Item Over $500: $30 restocking fee
- 2) Monetary refunds will be refunded back to your original form of payment that you used to purchase the order.
- Refunds are processed 5 to 7 business days after your return has been received. Please allow a further 7 business days for your refund to appear on your bank statement before contacting us. Please note that any delays in processing your refund back to your account may be due to your financial banking institution.
- 3) Express shipping costs, international shipping costs and any other third-party fees are non-refundable.
- If you paid for the shipping cost with your order, this shipping cost will be deducted from your total refund amount. If your order had free shipping, a fee of $8.95 ($29.89 for international orders) will be deducted from your final refund amount to cover the shipping.
- Any refused international packages and international automatic returns (including Canada) will incur a 30% restocking fee of the total order amount.
- Store Credit Refund
No restocking fee for a store credit refund. (store credit cannot be refunded to your credit or debit card).
- You can cancel your order at any time before it has been shipped free of cost.
- Once your order has been shipped and is on its way to you, it cannot be canceled. If you don’t want it anymore, please follow our return policy to return your order.
- Go to ‘ORDER HISTORY’ and find the order you wish to return
- Click on ‘RETURN ITEMS’
- Select item to return & choose exchange or refund options
- Write down your return reason and make the RMA slip
- Return the product to the provided address
Contact us if you need any help:
626-581-9123 ( Mon-Fri 9:00am – 5:30pm PST )
909-895-6421 ( Mon-Fri 5:30pm – 2:30am PST )