LAVIVID V-looped Mirage Toupee for Men | 0.04-0.06mm Full Super Thin Skin Base | Celebrities ChoiceTP1804
Mirage is a very popular style among skin hair systems. Mirage is made of poly paper all over. The cap base offers you a transparent and super thin skin feel that will blend in with your own skin seamlessly. V-looping ventilation method is used for the whole base which creates the most realistic front hairline and you can part your hair anywhere you want without any knots been seen. Mirage yields the most secure fit and you don't have to worry about it coming loose or slipping off.
The hairline of Mirage is CC shape.
Toupee is the easiest solution for men who are experiencing hair loss. With men's toupee, you can achieve any hot men's hairstyle with the help of a hairstylist.
FAQs for Mirage:
- Q: Can I cut the base if it is too large for me?
A: Yes, you definitely can. For this one, you can cut as much as you want.
- Q: Are there any other colors available for this one?
A: Yes, Mirage has 65 colors in stock ranging from black, brown, blonde to gray hair colors. If you cannot find the color you want in the color drop down list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our people will check for you.
- Base Design
- V-looped 0.04-0.06mm Super Thin Skin
- Base Size
- Hair Length
- Hair Density
- Hair Type
- Indian Remy Human Hair
- Curl & Wave
- Body Wave - 28 mm Rod Size
- Hair Style
- Free Hair Style
- Bleached Knots
- No Knots All Over The Base
- Replacement Period
- 2-3 Months
- Base Thickness
- 0.04 - 0.05 mm
HOW TO APPLY A HAIR SYSTEM
1. Shave and clean the hair thinning area that needs to be covered
2. Prepare your head for the installation
3. Apply tape/glue
4. Apply the hair system
5. Cut the base to your size if necessary
6. Haircut and styling
I installed my first hair system by myself. Not a very successful one but I do love my new hair look very much. Color is a bit off but it doesn’t bother me that much since my own hair doesn’t show much. It’s definitely a learning curve for me, but I know I picked the wrong color, went a bit too dark, and I shaved my head first to avoid the blending issue but it’ll look better with the right color, especially when my hair grows out.
The hairline of this one look really nice. That’s the part that I love the most.
Got this unit installed today and what can I say ... I had previous one that where much more expansive and didn't looked as good, the hairs are soft, the density is exactly on the right spot ... shipping was fast ans the tracking on point ... I mean ... what else can I say I just ordered another one and as long as the quality stays the same I will stick with this one
Hi Lavivid! Received my new unit today and it is a quality unit, hair very soft. This is very nice. I won't get it cut in for a few weeks. I will let you know then. Thank You for the beautiful Christmas Card and gift.
Got my mirage installed today and looks really good. Definitely better than the Eros and lace bases, mad how some people walk around with thick hairlines and you can tell they are wearing one, stick to thin base as looks more real. Less than 110% hair is better as looks more real. Only my girlfriend and sister know I wear one and no one knows a thing as I stick to polly. Eros was good but at times the base looked white and not clear but just hid that. Lavivid hair is really good and won’t go anywhere else, you can get them cheap elsewhere but you can’t put a price on looking good guys. Don’t be ashamed of wearing a hair system as girls wear extensions and fake eyelashes and that and it’s not a big deal tbh
The hair looks very realistic and good price for the quality. I like the skin base it's easier to attach than lace for me. The hair system arrived very fast too, within 1 weeks time. Will definitely order this again.
SHIPPING OPTIONSTransportation Time Only
|US Ground||5-10 Business days||$14.99 (Free with your purchase over $99)|
|International||10-15 Business day||$29.89|
*Please note that international shipping cannot be upgraded.
*Business days refer to Monday to Friday
Need signature request service
- The signature request service box is pre-selected during checkout.
- We recommend selecting Signature Service when you place your order.
- Signature service is mandatory for all international shipping orders and orders with high value products.
- If the signature request is waived or you have signature exemption agreement with FedEx, DHL or TNT, LaVivid will no longer be responsible for any lost or damaged packages.
RETURN BY CARRIER
Your package will be returned by carrier if:
- You have requested signature service, and no one is available to sign for the package after three separate attempts to deliver, the carrier will return the package back to us.
- The delivery address you entered in our system is not reachable.
If your package was not successfully delivered and is returned to us by the carrier, we offer a free first-time reshipment. If returned to us for a second time, there will be an additional $8.95 shipping cost ($29.89 for international orders) for a reshipment.
FORCE MAJEURE DELAYS
LaVivid makes it our priority to deliver orders on time as promised. However, we cannot provide shipping cost refunds in the case of national crises, holidays, natural disasters, carrier delays or other circumstances where the delay is beyond our control.
COUNTRIES WE SHIP TO
We ship to most countries worldwide except the following Continent/countries:
Africa, Afghanistan, China, India, Iraq, Mongolia, Yemen, Belarus, Cyprus, Brazil, Chile, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TAX
For countries outside of the U.S., your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country. LaVivid is NOT responsible for any duties or taxes. For more information regarding custom policies, please contact your country's local customs office.
Orders to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Island or any APO and FPO military addresses will be shipped via USPS Regular Service only.
Monday-Friday, 9:00AM – 5:30PM PST, TEL: 626-581-9123
Monday-Friday, 5:30PM – 2:30AM PST, TEL: 909-895-6421
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
We are happy to accept returns and exchanges on all eligible products within 30 days of delivery. If you are not satisfied with your purchase and wish to make a return, please return it in its original packaging and follow our return policy.
WHAT ARE ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS?
- Are in the same condition you received them (unaltered, unworn, undamaged, containing no signs of wear, styling products or odor)
- Have all tags on them and are in their original packaging
- Item(s) are returned within 30 days of the order delivery date
- Custom orders, pre-cut orders and Clearance items are ineligible products
We can’t accept ineligible products and they will be returned to you at your cost.
- We allow one free exchange on all eligible products within 30 days from the date the order is delivered.
- If you want to exchange the order a second time, there is a 5% restocking fee.
- If the exchange item(s) costs more than your first order, we will contact you to obtain the payment difference for the additional amount. Any exchange balance will be refunded onto your original payment method.
- You can change your order at any time before it has been shipped for free. Once it has been shipped and it is on its way to you, it cannot be changed or canceled.
- If you are not satisfied with your exchange, you can return it for a refund or initiate a second exchange.
- All customers are responsible for their own return shipping costs for any returns or exchanges.
- Monetary Refund
- 1) All refunds are subject to a restocking fee
- Item value $150 or Less: $10 restocking fee
- Item Over $150: $15 restocking fee
- Item Over $500: $30 restocking fee
- 2) Monetary refunds will be refunded back to your original form of payment that you used to purchase the order.
- Refunds are processed 5 to 7 business days after your return has been received. Please allow a further 7 business days for your refund to appear on your bank statement before contacting us. Please note that any delays in processing your refund back to your account may be due to your financial banking institution.
- 3) Express shipping costs, international shipping costs and any other third-party fees are non-refundable.
- If you paid for the shipping cost with your order, this shipping cost will be deducted from your total refund amount. If your order had free shipping, a fee of $8.95 ($29.89 for international orders) will be deducted from your final refund amount to cover the shipping.
- Any refused international packages and international automatic returns (including Canada) will incur a 30% restocking fee of the total order amount.
- Store Credit Refund
No restocking fee for a store credit refund. (store credit cannot be refunded to your credit or debit card).
- You can cancel your order at any time before it has been shipped free of cost.
- Once your order has been shipped and is on its way to you, it cannot be canceled. If you don’t want it anymore, please follow our return policy to return your order.
- Please note that custom orders cannot be cancelled once they have been placed.
- Go to ‘ORDER HISTORY’ and find the order you wish to return
- Click on ‘RETURN ITEMS’
- Select item to return & choose exchange or refund options
- Write down your return reason and make the RMA slip
- Return the product to the provided address
Contact us if you need any help:
626-581-9123 ( Mon-Fri 9:00am – 5:30pm PST )
909-895-6421 ( Mon-Fri 5:30pm – 2:30am PST )