Keanu Lace Hair System with 0.04mm Poly Skin Around Perimeter and Cross Section in Center | European hairTU2112
The LaVivid Keanu Hair system is a lace and skin combo unit. Lace being transparent and soft swiss lace and skin being 0.04mm super thin skin. This skin in the front offers you a supernatural hairline and you can expose it to have a slicked-back hairstyle.
Most importantly, the Keanu hair unit uses European hair. European hair is the best quality Remy human hair in the hair system or toupee market. It is soft, sleek, and thinner than Indian human hair or Asian human hair. It feels just like your own hair.
The hair density is 100% medium light. Compared to lower-density units, it will offer you a longer duration.
The hair length is a standard 6'', and it has a natural 30mm slight wave to it. This makes it very easy to blend with your own hair.
It is made freestyle. You can style it easily if you want to add a left-side part, a right-side part, or a combed-back style, etc.
The size comes in 7''x9'', and it can be cut smaller. The smallest size it can be cut down to is 6''x8.5.''
- Base Design
- Lace in Center with 1'' PU Around
- Base Size
- Hair Length
- Hair Density
- Hair Type
- European Hair
- Curl & Wave
- Slight Wave - 30 mm Rod Size
- Hair Style
- Free Hair Style
- Replacement Period
- 2-3 Months
HOW TO APPLY A HAIR SYSTEM
1. Shave and clean the hair thinning area that needs to be covered
2. Prepare your head for the installation
3. Apply tape/glue
4. Apply the hair system
5. Cut the base to your size if necessary
6. Haircut and styling
The European hair system looks great and feels great. Very happy with their products and customer service and will keep getting from them.
I've been a Lavivid customer for a few years now and tried many different units. I've been very happy with most of them. Lavivid is a reliably high-quality manufacturer. That being said, I was very disappointed with this unit. I've purchased two of them now and both times had the same issue. I'm not sure what it is about this particular unit, but the hair becomes so extremely dry and frizzy to the point of being unmanageable after only about 2 weeks (2 applications/washes for me). The first one I purchased started getting terribly matted on only my second application due to how dry it had become. I'm not sure if it's the European hair used in this unit or what, but it's very disappointing considering how expensive this unit is. It is meant to last at least a couple months due to the higher density but there's absolutely no way I could see anybody getting that sort of life out of it. It just dries out too quickly. The most I've been able to get is 3 weeks at this point. It's a shame because otherwise this would be the perfect unit for me. Will have to try a custom one made with the Indian Remy Hair to see if there's a difference.
This is my second LaVivid Hair System. I had it fit in by my hair stylist. With the cutting and restyling, this Keanu hair system blends very well with my natural hair. The hair is nice and feels great! And I have gotten a ton of compliments on my 1st day out with it.
SHIPPING OPTIONSTransportation Time Only
|US Ground||5-10 Business days||$14.99 (Free with your purchase over $99)|
|International||10-15 Business day||$29.89|
*Please note that international shipping cannot be upgraded.
*Business days refer to Monday to Friday
Need signature request service
- The signature request service box is pre-selected during checkout.
- We recommend selecting Signature Service when you place your order.
- Signature service is mandatory for all international shipping orders and orders with high value products.
- If the signature request is waived or you have signature exemption agreement with FedEx, DHL or TNT, LaVivid will no longer be responsible for any lost or damaged packages.
RETURN BY CARRIER
Your package will be returned by carrier if:
- You have requested signature service, and no one is available to sign for the package after three separate attempts to deliver, the carrier will return the package back to us.
- The delivery address you entered in our system is not reachable.
About Shipping Rates and Surcharges
Your final shipping charges will vary depending on a number of factors: the service you choose; any special options you add, such as signature delivery; and the shipping address.
Please note that your shipment may incur fees in addition to its base rate if your shipping address is designated as REMOTE.
Within the US, shipments to certain ZIP codes in remote areas are delivered by USPS. Additional surcharges apply, and transit times are extended to these areas by 3–5 business days.
International shipments destined to and/or originating from remote and less-accessible locations listed in the International Out-of-Delivery-Area Surcharge and International Out-of-Pickup-Area Surcharge ZIP and postal code list are subject to additional fees.
Please note that our free shipping policy does not cover surcharges for remote rural areas. If your area is designated as a remote area, our customer service will contact you to pay the additional shipping charges. We appreciate your understanding.
If your package was not successfully delivered and is returned to us by the carrier, we offer a free first-time reshipment. If returned to us for a second time, there will be an additional $8.95 shipping cost ($29.89 for international orders) for a reshipment.
FORCE MAJEURE DELAYS
LaVivid makes it our priority to deliver orders on time as promised. However, we cannot provide shipping cost refunds in the case of national crises, holidays, natural disasters, carrier delays or other circumstances where the delay is beyond our control.
COUNTRIES WE SHIP TO
We ship to most countries worldwide except the following Continent/countries:
Africa, Afghanistan, China, India, Iraq, Mongolia, Yemen, Belarus, Cyprus, Brazil, Chile, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TAX
For countries outside of the U.S., your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country. LaVivid is NOT responsible for any duties or taxes. For more information regarding custom policies, please contact your country's local customs office.
Orders to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Island or any APO and FPO military addresses will be shipped via USPS Regular Service only.
Monday-Friday, 9:00AM – 5:30PM PST, TEL: 626-581-9123
Monday-Friday, 5:30PM – 2:30AM PST, TEL: 909-895-6421
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
We are happy to accept returns and exchanges on all eligible products within 30 days of delivery. If you are not satisfied with your purchase and wish to make a return, please return it in its original packaging and follow our return policy.
WHAT ARE ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS?
- Are in the same condition you received them (unaltered, unworn, undamaged, containing no signs of wear, styling products or odor)
- Have all tags on them and are in their original packaging
- Item(s) are returned within 30 days of the order delivery date
- Custom orders, pre-cut orders and Clearance items are ineligible products
We can’t accept ineligible products and they will be returned to you at your cost.
- We allow one free exchange on all eligible products within 30 days from the date the order is delivered.
- If you want to exchange the order a second time, there is a 5% restocking fee.
- If the exchange item(s) costs more than your first order, we will contact you to obtain the payment difference for the additional amount. Any exchange balance will be refunded onto your original payment method.
- You can change your order at any time before it has been shipped for free. Once it has been shipped and it is on its way to you, it cannot be changed or canceled.
- If you are not satisfied with your exchange, you can return it for a refund or initiate a second exchange.
- All customers are responsible for their own return shipping costs for any returns or exchanges.
- Monetary Refund
- 1) All refunds are subject to a restocking fee
- Item value $150 or Less: $10 restocking fee
- Item Over $150: $15 restocking fee
- Item Over $500: $30 restocking fee
- 2) Monetary refunds will be refunded back to your original form of payment that you used to purchase the order.
- Refunds are processed 5 to 7 business days after your return has been received. Please allow a further 7 business days for your refund to appear on your bank statement before contacting us. Please note that any delays in processing your refund back to your account may be due to your financial banking institution.
- 3) Express shipping costs, international shipping costs and any other third-party fees are non-refundable.
- If you paid for the shipping cost with your order, this shipping cost will be deducted from your total refund amount. If your order had free shipping, a fee of $8.95 ($29.89 for international orders) will be deducted from your final refund amount to cover the shipping.
- Any refused international packages and international automatic returns (including Canada) will incur a 30% restocking fee of the total order amount.
- Store Credit Refund
No restocking fee for a store credit refund. (store credit cannot be refunded to your credit or debit card).
- You can cancel your order at any time before it has been shipped free of cost.
- Once your order has been shipped and is on its way to you, it cannot be canceled. If you don’t want it anymore, please follow our return policy to return your order.
- Please note that custom orders cannot be cancelled once they have been placed.
- Go to ‘ORDER HISTORY’ and find the order you wish to return
- Click on ‘RETURN ITEMS’
- Select item to return & choose exchange or refund options
- Write down your return reason and make the RMA slip
- Return the product to the provided address
Contact us if you need any help:
626-581-9123 ( Mon-Fri 9:00am – 5:30pm PST )
909-895-6421 ( Mon-Fri 5:30pm – 2:30am PST )