Apollo Men's Toupee Online | Mono with Scallop Front | Men's Hairstyle in TrendTP1801
Apollo is the strongest and most durable style among mono hair systems. Apollo has 3"x3.5" fine mono in the center and wide poly with gauze in perimeter. The poly skin area measures 2" in the front, 2.5" on the temples, 3.5" on the sides and 4" in the back. Whether you are wearing it during sleep, showering or when you work out, it will stay on your head securely. If you are going through hair loss, give Apollo a try and you will be amazed at what it can bring to you.
If you are looking for a straight and long hairstyle, then Apollo is the one. Long hairstyles for men is more and more popular nowadays. Take it to a hairstylist and get your unique hairstyle .
FAQs for Apollo:
- Q: Can I cut the base if it is too large for me?
A: Yes, you definitely can. For this one, you can cut as much as you want.
- Q: Are there any other colors available for this one?
A: Yes, Apollo has 37 colors in stock ranging from black, brown, blonde to gray hair colors. If you cannot find the color you want in the color drop down list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our people will check for you.
- Base Design
- Fine Mono with Wide Poly in Perimeter
- Base Size
- Hair Length
- Hair Density
- Hair Type
- Indian Remy Human Hair
- Curl & Wave
- Hair Style
- Free Hair Style
- Bleached Knots
- Yes for Front Hairline
- Replacement Period
- 8-12 Months
HOW TO APPLY A HAIR SYSTEM
1. Shave and clean the hair thinning area that needs to be covered
2. Prepare your head for the installation
3. Apply tape/glue
4. Apply the hair system
5. Cut the base to your size if necessary
6. Haircut and styling
Received the styled hairpiece today Monday 10/8/21, good quality just as you stated. I am very pleased with the attention and promptness your staff gave to me, and the quality of your product.. You have gained a new and satisfied customer.
I'm waiting for Lavivid to send my third hair system...number 1 company ...number 1 quality...and can't wait to wear this new unit and show and tell...??
I have orded a hair system from LaVivid and it is a lace front and it is mono on top and poly around which is going to be cut to fit my patch. And this is a color number five. It's very soft, very curly and it matches my hair. It smells good, I think it's perfect and I can't wait to go to the salon and have it installed.
I started to get thin hair before I graduate university and I decided to try a toupee. After a period of browsing and observation, I choose the LaVivid Apollo Hair System. And it didn't let me down, as the product says, it fits skin well. I think this is definitely the play, way better than surgery!
I bought Lavivid’s hair system last week and wore it yesterday. Amazing how it changes my face, without it I did look old, then with the system I had a youthful glow. Overall it look very good, but I think I need a professional hairdresser to make my hairline more thinner and look more believable.
SHIPPING OPTIONSTransportation Time Only
|US Ground||5-10 Business days||$14.99 (Free with your purchase over $99)|
|International||10-15 Business day||$29.89|
*Please note that international shipping cannot be upgraded.
*Business days refer to Monday to Friday
Need signature request service
- The signature request service box is pre-selected during checkout.
- We recommend selecting Signature Service when you place your order.
- Signature service is mandatory for all international shipping orders and orders with high value products.
- If the signature request is waived or you have signature exemption agreement with FedEx, DHL or TNT, LaVivid will no longer be responsible for any lost or damaged packages.
RETURN BY CARRIER
Your package will be returned by carrier if:
- You have requested signature service, and no one is available to sign for the package after three separate attempts to deliver, the carrier will return the package back to us.
- The delivery address you entered in our system is not reachable.
If your package was not successfully delivered and is returned to us by the carrier, we offer a free first-time reshipment. If returned to us for a second time, there will be an additional $8.95 shipping cost ($29.89 for international orders) for a reshipment.
FORCE MAJEURE DELAYS
LaVivid makes it our priority to deliver orders on time as promised. However, we cannot provide shipping cost refunds in the case of national crises, holidays, natural disasters, carrier delays or other circumstances where the delay is beyond our control.
COUNTRIES WE SHIP TO
We ship to most countries worldwide except the following Continent/countries:
Africa, Afghanistan, China, India, Iraq, Mongolia, Yemen, Belarus, Cyprus, Brazil, Chile, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TAX
For countries outside of the U.S., your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country. LaVivid is NOT responsible for any duties or taxes. For more information regarding custom policies, please contact your country's local customs office.
Orders to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Island or any APO and FPO military addresses will be shipped via USPS Regular Service only.
Monday-Friday, 9:00AM – 5:30PM PST, TEL: 626-581-9123
Monday-Friday, 5:30PM – 2:30AM PST, TEL: 909-895-6421
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
We are happy to accept returns and exchanges on all eligible products within 30 days of delivery. If you are not satisfied with your purchase and wish to make a return, please return it in its original packaging and follow our return policy.
WHAT ARE ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS?
- Are in the same condition you received them (unaltered, unworn, undamaged, containing no signs of wear, styling products or odor)
- Have all tags on them and are in their original packaging
- Item(s) are returned within 30 days of the order delivery date
- Custom orders, pre-cut orders and Clearance items are ineligible products
We can’t accept ineligible products and they will be returned to you at your cost.
- We allow one free exchange on all eligible products within 30 days from the date the order is delivered.
- If you want to exchange the order a second time, there is a 5% restocking fee.
- If the exchange item(s) costs more than your first order, we will contact you to obtain the payment difference for the additional amount. Any exchange balance will be refunded onto your original payment method.
- You can change your order at any time before it has been shipped for free. Once it has been shipped and it is on its way to you, it cannot be changed or canceled.
- If you are not satisfied with your exchange, you can return it for a refund or initiate a second exchange.
- All customers are responsible for their own return shipping costs for any returns or exchanges.
- Monetary Refund
- 1) All refunds are subject to a restocking fee
- Item value $150 or Less: $10 restocking fee
- Item Over $150: $15 restocking fee
- Item Over $500: $30 restocking fee
- 2) Monetary refunds will be refunded back to your original form of payment that you used to purchase the order.
- Refunds are processed 5 to 7 business days after your return has been received. Please allow a further 7 business days for your refund to appear on your bank statement before contacting us. Please note that any delays in processing your refund back to your account may be due to your financial banking institution.
- 3) Express shipping costs, international shipping costs and any other third-party fees are non-refundable.
- If you paid for the shipping cost with your order, this shipping cost will be deducted from your total refund amount. If your order had free shipping, a fee of $8.95 ($29.89 for international orders) will be deducted from your final refund amount to cover the shipping.
- Any refused international packages and international automatic returns (including Canada) will incur a 30% restocking fee of the total order amount.
- Store Credit Refund
No restocking fee for a store credit refund. (store credit cannot be refunded to your credit or debit card).
- You can cancel your order at any time before it has been shipped free of cost.
- Once your order has been shipped and is on its way to you, it cannot be canceled. If you don’t want it anymore, please follow our return policy to return your order.
- Please note that custom orders cannot be cancelled once they have been placed.
- Go to ‘ORDER HISTORY’ and find the order you wish to return
- Click on ‘RETURN ITEMS’
- Select item to return & choose exchange or refund options
- Write down your return reason and make the RMA slip
- Return the product to the provided address
Contact us if you need any help:
626-581-9123 ( Mon-Fri 9:00am – 5:30pm PST )
909-895-6421 ( Mon-Fri 5:30pm – 2:30am PST )