over $99.00 get FREE US SHIPPING
YOUR CART IS EMPTY
Tags: losing hair treatment
Baldness in men is the most common presentation in men. Many common causes of hair loss include post-operative conditions, post-febrile periods and medications, etc. Hair loss and baldness have a negative psychological effect on them. Studies have shown that hair loss can lead to low self-esteem and self-confidence, as well as depression, introversion, and lack of interest among peers. Millions of men will experience hair loss at some point in their lives. However, it seems that the age at which this phenomenon occurs is approaching men at a younger age than ever before. Some say that appearance is not everything, but you are aware that people are definitely judged by their appearance.
Before deciding on the best treatment for hair loss in men, lets first determine the cause of hair loss.
Causes of Hair Loss in Men:
Hair loss or baldness or alopecia as they may alternatively be called, are related to a common problem of hair loss in parts of the head or body. Common types are male pattern baldness, s, alopecia areata, and thinning hair known as telogen effluvium.
1. Hair loss due to genetic factors
The causes of hair loss are a combined effect of male genetics and hormones. The genetic problem is inherited and therefore passed on from generation to generation. The hormones responsible for baldness in men are androgens. The extent to which a man's scalp is affected by this process depends on the inheritance.
2. Hair loss due to aging
Hair loss can also be caused by aging. It can start in the early Middle Ages. Usually between 30 and 40 years. In the early stages, one can see a physiological thinning of the hair, which can then cause loss and eventually baldness.
3. Stress Hair Loss
A person's lifestyle also plays an important role in this regard. A stressful lifestyle full of stress, illness, trauma, and lack of sleep are factors that contribute to hair loss and baldness. The extreme workload and resulting pressure can lead to a person falling victim to an unhealthy lifestyle and thus leading to hair loss. These are not very important factors. They work for a certain period of time.
4. Hair loss due to illness
Health problems such as thyroid, diabetes and iron deficiency anemia have also been attributed to hair loss problems.
5. Hair loss through contact with chemicals
Use of harmful chemicals in hair dyes and colors can also lead to hair loss. The use of gels and serums for chemically infused hair could make the problem worse. While it is not necessary for everyone who uses these products to suffer from baldness, their hair's response to these factors is greatly influenced by a person's hereditary factors.
6. Hair loss due to fatal diseases
Fatal diseases such as HIV and cancer are also responsible for hair loss. If these diseases do not cause baldness, appropriate medicines to combat these diseases can lead to such a condition. For example, chemotherapy is extremely harmful to a person's hair. A person undergoing these treatments will probably lose all their hair.
7. Hair loss due to infections
Infections can also cause hair loss and baldness. Some of the infections that can be mentioned are dissecting cellulitis, a chronic inflammatory disease that causes uneven hair loss. Scalp yeast infections also inhibit hair growth and cause baldness. Demodex folliculorum is a microscopic mite that feeds on glands and denies hair important nutrients. As a result, the hair begins to thin and fall from the scalp.
8. Hair loss as a result of drugs
Medications or drugs to treat chronic diseases such as diabetes, cholesterol, heart disease, hormone replacement therapy, steroids can cause hair loss. Sometimes acne and greasy skin medications can result to thinning of hair. Taking birth control pills can also have the same effect on your hair.
Hair treatment for men
It is important to treat the problem of hair loss to fill the bald head. While there are many nutritional options that promote hair growth, such as spinach, sprouts and onions, there are also many natural ways to grow hair. Hair loss treatment includes home remedies or medications and surgery.
Hair Loss Medications
• Minoxidil (Rogaine) is an approved over-the-counter hair loss medicine for men hair loss and alopecia areata. In a liquid form, you are supposed to rub it into the scalp, where it shines almost twice a day. It is not a safe treatment. Hair regeneration depends on the time since it began to lose. If it has been a long time since your hair loss, the effects may be limited. If treatment is stopped, the problem of hair loss continues. You should make sure you have checked for allergies.
• The drug finasteride (Propecia) is prescribed in an amount of one milligram per day. This medicine causes retention and hair growth. This medication may also have side effects, such as decreased libido and erectile dysfunction in men. However, few people experience the side effects of this medication.
• Alopecia areata is treated with corticosteroid injections. It is injected into the scalp.
Surgery for Hair Loss
• Includes a hair transplant performed under local anesthesia. With this treatment, healthy hair is brought to the areas to thin from the sides and other places. It can take four to eight hours. Transplanted hair may fall out after a few weeks, but new hair grows in the same place.
• Other methods that can be used include follicular transplants, scalp lobes, and hair loss reduction. They are available, but they are very painful and so it is best to avoid them.
Hair loss can also be done in style rather than trying to hide it. This has no impact on your performance or personality. All is well in your head. A beautiful person is a comfortable person and therefore very confident. Unless it is an acute requirement for your work and lifestyle, it is not advisable to take extreme measures and adapt harmful methods. An appeal should only be made after consulting a skin care specialist.
Non Surgical Hair Replacement
It is also called men's hair system, men's hair replacement system or men's toupee. It is a non-surgical hair loss solution.