What Does A Hair Piece for Men Cost?
What does a hair piece for men cost? I bet only a few people know the answer, especially the people who first get acknowledge for a hairpiece. We can check the detailed information with many methods.
There are many kinds of hairpieces, with different materials and different prices. The hairpieces made of ordinary chemical fabric silk are cheap, about tens of dollars, hundreds of dollars made of real human hair, and thousands of dollars of advanced customized real hairpieces.
Although men's hairpieces don't have long hair, the price of good workmanship is not cheap. If men's hairpieces want to achieve realistic and natural effects, it is best to customize them according to their hairstyles. Men's hairpieces have short hairstyles, and they have higher requirements on the production process of hairpieces.
It is recommended to buy men's hairpieces to try them on and see the effect before buying them.
The wig has a mechanism full lace head and a hand-woven full lace head these two kinds, and the prices vary greatly with different processes. The price of the mechanism is cheap, generally around several hundred dollars, but it is thick and stuffy to wear, and the price of the hand-woven full lace hair piece needs thousands of dollars. This kind of hairpiece is more breathable and comfortable.
If you want to buy a hairpiece, you can choose it according to the actual situation. If you want a good effect and wear it comfortably for a long time, you should choose a handmade real human hair hairpiece.
In fact, like all commodities, hair pieces for men cost have advantages and disadvantages, and the price can range from tens of dollars to thousands of dollars, just depending on how you choose.
It is necessary to know that men's hairpieces have various hairstyles, which can accurately cover the bald area of the user's head and provide them with a comfortable and flexible lifestyle.
If you want to buy a suitable men's hairpiece, you should consider many aspects. When you choose a hairpiece that suits you best, consider the price and see if it is worth the price.
The factors that can affect the price of the hairpiece are as follows:
1. Hair types. At present, there are two types of hairpieces on the market, one is real hair and the other is artificial chemical fabric. Relatively speaking, the price of real hair is naturally relatively high.
2. Hair quality determines the price of the hairpiece. The hair of 20-30 cm at the hair root of 15-19-year-old girls in ecological areas of China and India is the best quality hair to make a hairpiece.
3. The area of hairpieces and the size and shape of the hair loss area determine the core cost. Generally speaking, the larger the bald area, the higher the cost of making a hairpiece, and the lower it is.
4. Density, the density of hair in the hairpiece also determine the cost. The higher the density, the more hair is used, and the higher the price is, and vice versa (Europe, America, Korea, Europe, low density 90%-100%, Middle East, high density 130%).
5. Types of bottom nets, there are many kinds of nets for making hairpieces, such as lace, Mono, silk, thin PU, etc. Different nets have different characteristics and different prices.
6. Production method, good hairpieces are generally crocheted by hand, which is time-consuming and laborious, and the cost is naturally higher. Some hairpieces are also crocheted by machines, so the cost is lower.
7. Technology: The technology used in the process of making hairpieces is also different, and the hair can be tied with a single knot or multiple knots.
8. Brand, the hairpiece brand will also determine the price of the hairpiece to a certain extent. If the brand is very popular, the price of the hairpiece will increase, and if it is a new brand, the price will be lower.
9. The price of hairpieces varies from country to country. For example, in India, the price of hairpieces ranges from $150 to $500.
Considering the above factors, the lowest price of a good hair piece for men cost should be more than $500. The hairpiece is high in quality, style, fidelity, and comfort, and it is difficult to be seen after wearing it.
If it is lower than this price, the merchant is likely shoddy. Even though it looks no different from the high-quality hairpiece, he must have cut corners in some aspects, otherwise, he will make a loss-making business again.
So, you know how to choose the right hair replacement systems according to the hair piece for men cost? Don't be fooled.