Difference between Ghost Bond XL and Ghost Bond Supreme
Ghost Bond glue is very popular in the hair system market and there are different Ghost Bond glues available like Ghost Bond XL, Ghost Bond Supreme, and more. So what’s the difference between them? Read on to find out.
Ghost Bond XL is a full head adhesive and it has been specially formulated to protect against excessive moisture or sweat and to have a melting point higher than that of regular wig adhesive solutions, keeping your hair looking cool no matter how hot it gets.
How to use Ghost Bond XL:
- For a lace base, please do not apply Ghost Bond XL directly to the lace base. Please apply it on the head first and then when the glue turns clear and sticky, then apply the lace hair system onto your head.
- Always run a patch test before the full application of Ghost Bond XL on the head.
Step #1: If you are using a skin base hair system, you can apply one thin coating to the hair system base. If you are using a lace base unit, please skip this step.
Step #2: Apply three thin coatings to the head. Put each coat on as soon as the previous coat turns clear (around 20 seconds)
Step #3: After the 4th coating, wait 7 minutes and press the hair system into place.
Ghost Bond Supreme has been designed to cope with heavy perspiration, high humidity, oily scalps and most importantly, absorbs light to give a completely undetectable front hairline. If you are yet to find a hair adhesive product that can really hold on tight, try our GhostBond™ Supreme and see for yourself how skin-friendly an aggressive, reliable hold can be.
How to use Ghost Bond Supreme:
- For a lace base, please do not apply Ghost Bond Supreme directly to the lace base. Please apply it on the head first and then when the glue turns clear and sticky, then apply the lace hair system onto your head.
- Always run a patch test before the full application of Ghost Bond Supreme on the head.
- The recommended cleaner to remove Ghost Bond Supreme from the scalp is Ultra-Safe, an all-natural adhesive remover.
- To remove Ghost Bond Supreme from the hair unit please use Ghost Buster.
Step #1: If bonding a skin/polyurethane unit, apply one thin coat to the base. This should always be completed before you start applying Ghost Bond Supreme to the scalp.
Step #2: Apply 4 thin coats of Ghost Bond Supreme to the client’s scalp, keeping the same quantity of adhesive to each coat. Allow roughly 20 seconds in between each coat to dry.
Step #3: Once the 4th coat is complete, wait 5 minutes for Ghost Bond Supreme to completely cure.
So generally speaking, Ghost Bond Supreme is just for people who sweat heavily, have an oily scalp, or living in super humid weather but also looking for a very tight bond. The way how to use these two ghost bond glues is literally the same.
LaVividHair is seeking for blog contributors who know and love hair. If you know alternative hair or hair related accessories, if you have great understanding of hair trends and fashion, if you are expert in hair care, if you have any experience with salons or celebrities, if you would like to share your experience to help people just like you make the right choice, now contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be a blog contributor. Let’s discuss the details then.