Versalite Men's Hair Pieces for Wedding | Fine Mono with PU Cutaways | Popular StyleTP1809
Versalite is the most classic style of Mono Hair Systems. It has 4"x4" Fine Mono at the top, 1" of French Lace in the front, and Polyskin around the perimeter which is formatted into two layers. The perfect combination of mono, lace and polyskin makes this hair piece really stand out. The front lace provides you with a natural hairline, the mono top is durable and the polyskin structure ensures you a good and durable fix of the sides and back.
With hair pieces, you can also try a messy hairstyle which is always in trend. It is a fashionable alternative to traditional styled hairstyle and can save you a lot of grooming time and you will have more time to socialize.
FAQs for Versalite
- Q: Can I cut the base if it is too large for me?
A: Yes, you definitely can. For this one, you can cut as much as you want.
- Q: Can I wear my hair back with Versalite?
A: Sure, you can. The hair in the front lace looks just like as it naturally grows out of your scalp.
- Q: Are there any other colors available for this one?
A: Yes, Versalite has 34 colors in stock ranging from black, brown, blonde to gray hair colors. If you cannot find the color you want in the color drop down list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our people will check for you.
- Q: There is about half an inch lace without hair on it in the very front. Should I cut it off before applying it?
A: Yes, you need to cut it off. The extra lace is left on purpose during production, so the craftsman can make a natural looking front hairline. Also it helps to keep the hair system base in a good shape during production and transportation.
- Base Design
- Fine Welded Mono with PU Cutaways
- Base Size
- Hair Length
- Hair Density
- Hair Type
- Indian Remy Human Hair
- Curl & Wave
- Slight Wave - 30 mm Rod Size
- Hair Style
- Free Hair Style
- Bleached Knots
- Yes for Front Hairline
- Replacement Period
- 8-12 Months
4"x4" Fine Mono at the top, 1" of French Lace in the front, and Polyskin around the perimeter
The perfect combination of mono, lace and polyskin makes this hair piece really stand out.
Strong and durable base
Cutaways in the back can be easily customized
1 - Jet Black
1B - Off Black
1B10 - Off Black with 10% Gray Hair
1B20 - Off Black with 20% Gray Hair
2 - Darkest Brown
3 - Dark Brown
1B65 - Off Black with 65% Gray Hair
1B80 - Off Black with 80% Gray Hair
5 - Cool Toned Brown
HOW TO APPLY A HAIR SYSTEM
1. Shave the top of head
2. Trim the rest hair
3. Clean the scalp
4. Cut the base to matched size if necessary and apply the hair system
5. Apply liquid adhesive on the front hairline
6. Cut and styled
My hair looks so amazing and definitely real after I wore. I bought the versalite hair system from Lavivid and it's soft and breathable so that I don’t worry about running in hot weather anymore. I think others would never know in a million years it wasn't my natural hair. It is awesome for men to have a system such as this and I will continue to buy it!
I'm wearing the Lavivid hair system and I love it! Would never know that I am a balding man
My order just arrived! I love this system! I can’t wait to get it fitted!
I actually ordered several custom orders for my client. I fitted 3 units last week and the bases were absolutely prefect and fit their difficult sized heads like a glove! One of them has been wearing systems for 15 years and she said it’s the most comfortable one she’s ever worn... so I’m really happy. Here might is not the right place to leave my review for custom orders but to show my appreciation to this company, I'd like to leave a review for them.
I love the thick hair compared to my previous ones. It is a little boofy but I know a few washes etc it will calm. Everyone has said it's the best system they have seen me wear to date.
They responds really promptly and effectively. 5 stars for the customer service. Love the hair quality too. Works really well for me.
It took three and a half hours this morning to fit it that was including taken off the old one, cleaning my scalp, fit and cutting this to size and fitting it. It did take a little while and they used tape this time just because the middle part is mono and I've been told you can't use glue on mono skin because it will go through it. Tapes are less itchy and more comfortable.
Started to lose my hair from 20 years old and have worn many hair systems from different companies. The hair quality does vary a lot among different companies, though the systems look similar. Recommended by a friend and I got this versalite style. The base of this one is actually really strong but the front lace also let you have a very natural front hairline at the same time. It is durable and natural. Will stick to this style for quite a while. lol
Love the hair color, quality and the speed of service. Four days time and it arrives at your door. Great job.
My order arrived right on time and it was well packaged. Amazing product, exactly as described, extremely fast delivery, 5 days to Canada. The customer service is really nice and responds very quickly. Totally recommend it!!!
This hairpiece is simply amazing I was shocked at the quality it's beautiful !!! I love the base and the hair moves just like your own hair would. The hair look great on my head and is not noticeable. Very satisfied.
SHIPPING OPTIONSTransportation Time Only
|US Ground||7-10 Business days||$8.95 (Free with your purchase over $99)|
|International||10-15 Business day||$29.89|
*Please note that international shipping cannot be upgraded.
*Business days refer to Monday to Friday
Need signature request service
- The signature request service box is pre-selected during checkout.
- We recommend selecting Signature Service when you place your order.
- Signature service is mandatory for all international shipping orders and orders with high value products.
- If the signature request is waived or you have signature exemption agreement with FedEx, DHL or TNT, LaVivid will no longer be responsible for any lost or damaged packages.
RETURN BY CARRIER
Your package will be returned by carrier if:
- You have requested signature service, and no one is available to sign for the package after three separate attempts to deliver, the carrier will return the package back to us.
- The delivery address you entered in our system is not reachable.
If your package was not successfully delivered and is returned to us by the carrier, we offer a free first-time reshipment. If returned to us for a second time, there will be an additional $8.95 shipping cost ($29.89 for international orders) for a reshipment.
FORCE MAJEURE DELAYS
LaVivid makes it our priority to deliver orders on time as promised. However, we cannot provide shipping cost refunds in the case of national crises, holidays, natural disasters, carrier delays or other circumstances where the delay is beyond our control.
COUNTRIES WE SHIP TO
We ship to most countries worldwide except the following Continent/countries:
Africa, Afghanistan, China, India, Iraq, Mongolia, Yemen, Belarus, Cyprus, Brazil, Chile, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TAX
For countries outside of the U.S., your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country. LaVivid is NOT responsible for any duties or taxes. For more information regarding custom policies, please contact your country's local customs office.
Orders to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Island or any APO and FPO military addresses will be shipped via USPS Regular Service only.
Monday-Friday, 9:00AM – 5:30PM PST, TEL: 626-581-9123
Monday-Friday, 5:30PM – 2:30AM PST, TEL: 909-895-6421
We are happy to accept returns and exchanges on all eligible products within 30 days of delivery. If you are not satisfied with your purchase and wish to make a return, please return it in its original packaging and follow our return policy.
WHAT ARE ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS?
- Are in the same condition you received them (unaltered, unworn, undamaged, containing no signs of wear, styling products or odor)
- Have all tags on them and are in their original packaging
- Item(s) are returned within 30 days of the order delivery date
- Custom orders and Clearance items are ineligible products
We can’t accept ineligible products and they will be returned to you at your cost.
- We allow one free exchange on all eligible products within 30 days from the date the order is delivered.
- If you want to exchange the order a second time, there is a 5% restocking fee.
- If the exchange item(s) costs more than your first order, we will contact you to obtain the payment difference for the additional amount. Any exchange balance will be refunded onto your original payment method.
- You can change your order at any time before it has been shipped for free. Once it has been shipped and it is on its way to you, it cannot be changed or canceled.
- If you are not satisfied with your exchange, you can return it for a refund or initiate a second exchange.
- All customers are responsible for their own return shipping costs for any returns or exchanges.
- Monetary Refund
- 1) All refunds are subject to a restocking fee
- Item value $150 or Less: $10 restocking fee
- Item Over $150: $15 restocking fee
- Item Over $500: $30 restocking fee
- 2) Monetary refunds will be refunded back to your original form of payment that you used to purchase the order.
- Refunds are processed 5 to 7 business days after your return has been received. Please allow a further 7 business days for your refund to appear on your bank statement before contacting us. Please note that any delays in processing your refund back to your account may be due to your financial banking institution.
- 3) Express shipping costs, international shipping costs and any other third-party fees are non-refundable.
- If you paid for the shipping cost with your order, this shipping cost will be deducted from your total refund amount. If your order had free shipping, a fee of $8.95 ($29.89 for international orders) will be deducted from your final refund amount to cover the shipping.
- Any refused international packages and international automatic returns (including Canada) will incur a 30% restocking fee of the total order amount.
- Store Credit Refund
No restocking fee for a store credit refund. (store credit cannot be refunded to your credit or debit card).
- You can cancel your order at any time before it has been shipped free of cost.
- Once your order has been shipped and is on its way to you, it cannot be canceled. If you don’t want it anymore, please follow our return policy to return your order.
- Go to ‘ORDER HISTORY’ and find the order you wish to return
- Click on ‘RETURN ITEMS’
- Select item to return & choose exchange or refund options
- Write down your return reason and make the RMA slip
- Return the product to the provided address
Contact us if you need any help:
626-581-9123 ( Mon-Fri 9:00am – 5:30pm PST )
909-895-6421 ( Mon-Fri 5:30pm – 2:30am PST )